Please Stop This

Before Note: Viewer discretion is advised. This chapter contains rape,pedophilla, huge power struggle, corruption, manipulation, Endeavor is just acting up in this chapter.

Midoriya's POV
   I woke up with my head all whoosy. Uggh, what did I drink? I went to touch my head but I felt something stopping them. I opened my eyes to make out, handcuffs? My vision was getting more clear as I was freaking out, pulling against the handcuffs in hope they were loose and could break free. I tried using my quirk but did work. I tried harder but nothing. I became more desperate as I was pulling on these handcuffs. I heard a menacing laugh, knowing too well where that laugh belongs to.
   "No matter how hard you try you can't break free." I was still resisting against the bond. He went up to me and touched my stomach up to my chest.
"Todoroki-San, stop this now you're acting crazy!" He went up to me and started playing with my hair and I tried even harder to break free.
"It's useless trying to break free. I gave you enough quirk inhibitors for a 250lb adult man. (113kg) struggling is useless." He's right. I know it's pointless. I turned my head the other way so I couldn't look at him. He grabbed my face and asked.
"Why do you look the other way, are you perhaps afraid?" He smirked as I was hoping that he wouldn't touch me anymore. He finally let go and I continued to avoid his blazing glare. He got up and had his back turned to me.
"You know it's just us in the house for a couple of hours," He looked back at me and I felt a shiver run down my spine.
"Oh what to do to pass the time." He came back to me and climbed on the bed as I backed away to the head board in fear.
"You know, I was going wait for you birthday but you're just so tempting, so consider this as a early birthday present." He started to kiss me and force his tongue inside and it felt disgusting. I hated it. I tried not to cry infront of him but I couldn't help but let a few tears escape. He noticed and seemed to get annoyed.
   "Why are you so upset when I haven't done anything wrong?" I used my forearm to wipe my falling tears.
   "Please, just let me go... I promise not say anything to Shouto so just please, l-let me go..." Tears rolling down my face seemed impossible to hold back but I still tried my hardest not to. He held my face with his hand.
   "Your determination to not conform is admirable, but the fact that you brought up someone other than me while in my bed and for that, I can't fogive you. I'll show you who's name you should be saying in here." He started to kiss me again, it was so suffocating as he started to slide his hand under my shirt playing with my chest as I was squirming underneath. I felt every part of me wanted to get away from him as he was forcing himself on me, keeping me put. My arms chained, my back to the head board, my legs squirming desperation as he was on top of me.
   Wait, my legs! My legs are aren't bound! Play it cool. I decided to play along and wait to strike. As much I didn't like it, kissed back acting desperate. I feel really gross but I had to play along. He parted from the kiss and I finally get to breathe.
   "T-Todoroki-San~" I did a fake moan and he seemed to like what I did.
   "Oh Izu, did I get you all stirred up just by kissing and playing with your nipples?"
   "Y-yes." I lied, straight through my teeth. But for this to work he needs to trust me. He smirked and licked his lips.
  "Well then, let me show you what else I can do." He started assaulting me again and I acted extra sensitive to get him thinking that I'm enjoying it. I slowly slide my leg up in a position that I know would hurt him, distracting him by kissing him 'passionately'. He didn't notice a thing, instead he was giving me compliments and boosting his ego. He was completely distracted so with my knee in position, I rammed my knee hard in his dick. I may not have a quirk at the moment but anyone knows a blow to where the place don't shine hurts.
   "YOU INSOLENT BRAT! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME IMPOTENT!?!" He held his dick in pain and I got off from under him and went away at those handcuffs almost getting free but Todoroki-San at the last moment grabbed me and pushed me down where I was underneath the man who's gonna rape me.
   "Sneaky little one aren't ya? That just means you can handle more right Izu?" He slapped my face and I was holding back a scream as I was silently weeping. He grabbed my face.
   "Don't cry when you asked for it when you disobeyed me." I shook my head out of his hand.
   "I beg... please stop, just leave me alone and I won't bring this up with the authorities." He scoffed.
   "Authorities, ha! Did you forget that I'm number one hero in all of Japan, if anything I am the law! You should beg me for forgiveness for pulling that stunt." He made flames arise from his fingertips, ghosting his hand moving from my chest to my abdomen.
   "I have everything over you, power," He placed one his sweltering fingers on my stomach and I winced from the burning sensation. 
  "Resources." Another finger.
   "Size." His third finger.
   "The pornography of you in explicit clothing and positions." The fourth finger.
   "And finally," He put the last finger on me and increased the heat on his hand and I squirmed some more.
   "Shouto can feel my wrath at anytime." I froze. I felt terrible that Shouto will get hurt because of me. With misty eyes I managed to get out an apology.
   "I-I'm sorry, please forgive me... Todoroki-San." He smiled.
   "That's more like it. Now, was that so hard." A tear fell down my face and he finally stopped the heat he was putting on my abdomen. I hated this. I hated this so much. He put a hand on his chin as if he was thinking.
    "You know, your apology was sweet but you really hurt me Izuku, this in part in particular." He unzipped his pants to reveal his dick and I quickly averted my eyes.
"Oh Izu, if you kiss it, then I'll forgive you." He looked at me with lust filled eyes as he started to rub his dick on my face. I weeped out and he pressed in between my lips where he gagged me.
"And please, don't try anything stupid. I may have an infatuation with you but know I will not hesitate to gag this pretty mouth of yours." I cried. This is really happening to me, and there's no way out. I'm sorry Mom, sorry Dad, and I'm most sorry to you Shouto. I'm scared, I'm so so very scared.

1228 words! (Excluding this outro) I just want to say I had debated and procrastinated on this chapter well because, well you can see why! This chapter has a lot of terrible things in it. Even though there's a viewer discretion I still feel on the fence with this chapter. I just want to say that I won't get into anymore detail in this scene because I barely felt comfortable writing this. I kept saying to myself 'ah, I don't wanna write this, but it's for the story' so I made this, I will skip until after the rape because I feel like you guys don't want to read that and I don't want to write that so we're on the same page. I have a plan for where this is going and that's all I have to say for myself. More drama is sure to unfold so stay tuned if you already haven't left because of my dramatic writing style. With that all out the way, peace out my peeps.
Adiós, ¡Hasta Luego!