Quirk Inhibitors

Midoriya's POV.
I have been thinking about what I should do and today, I have to tell him to leave me alone. I have to, or else he'll fully monopolize me. Today's Sunday so I know Sho won't be there and I don't know if that's a blessing or curse.
   I grabbed my stuff and headed towards the door.
   "I'll be out mom!" I was alrighty half way out the door when see waved me goodbye.
   "Bye Izu-Dear, be safe while going to the Todoroki's." I gave her a hollow smile.
   "I'll try." I went down to the bus stop and on my way to see Todoroki-San and every time I go there alone I can't help but get a little scared.
   I stopped at my appropriate stop and went towards the gates of the Todoroki family. I mustered all my courage.
   "Okay, no more excuses Izu. He wants you to feel sorry for him. What ever he says, don't be pushed over." I quietly say aloud as I ringed the door bell.
   The gates automatically opened for me and I walked inside the estate, with Todoroki-San looking at me as I walk closer to the front door.
   "Welcome back Izuku." I just walked past him, taking off my shoes with one of his maids giving me a pair of slippers. I thanked her and Todoroki had his hand on my waist, ushering me to one of his rooms.
   "Umm, can you stop holding me like that?" I should've been more assertive because he didn't listen.
   "Excuse me!" By the time he already let go of me I was in some sort of study, probably his.
   "Izu, can I call you that? Please sit down." I took a seat and tried to look intimidating.
   "Oh do stop with the glare, it's hurting my feelings." I scofffed but still tried to remain reserved.
    "Drink?" He snapped and the maid in the back of the room came to came to me with a glass of sparkling water. He took one and handed me the other glass and I looked at him doubtingly, he just laughed.
    "Haha, it's just sparkling juice you know, I can't be drinking like that around you." I took a sip and just glared.
    "What's you're game here?" He acted like he didn't hear me.
   "I beg your pardon." I took another sip and slammed the glass down.
   "What's you're game here? You call me over here acting all suave, not so long ago you were asking for nudes, and then in random hours you text or call me on how much you miss my dead aunt and how depressed you are!" He tried to deescalate my feelings.
   "Izu, calm down. You know what I've been going through and-" I interrupted him by yelling at him.
   "DON'T CALL ME IZU! Only Sho can call me that!" Todoroki-San rolled his eyes and groaned.
"Please don't talk about other people while we're hanging out."
"Why, because he has the bigger pair!" I started pacing the room infuriated.
   "You know you ruined my anniversary! I was happy and carefree but you were blowing up my phone so much that it was lagging making me feel like shit!" Endeavor got up from his seat, banging his hands on the desk.
"Now Izu, is this anyway to show appreciation? I mean, I allowed you to come to my house." I scoffed.
"Show you appreciation, hah! The only reason I kept coming back is because you blackmailed me with your son! And I don't know how you did it, but you made me feel obligated, like it was somehow my fault! Going on about your depressive lows, get away from me with that!" I was so mad that I couldn't even look at him.
"All this time, I tried to help you because I hate people being sad, thinking I could do something without risking Sho's safety. Now I know what my father was trying to saying about how far would you go for someone until you factor in you." Todoroki-San came walking towards me and tried to place a hand on me and I slapped it away.
"And this is all your fault!" I started heading towards the door.
"I'm changing my number so don't try to call me or else I'm calling the authorities." I looked back at him.
"And please, get some help. It would prove better for your kids." I had my hand on the doorknob and I suddenly got very hot, this burning sensation throughout my body.
"What did you do to me!" He smirked and it suddenly felt really hard to stand, my body experiencing vertigo, as my limb got sluggish and more heavy.
He went up to me and put his knee in between my legs to support me up and started smelling the crook of my neck.
"Let go off me!" I was trying to resist but no matter how hard I tried, my limbs we're too heavy.
"You know you're lucky that you started to wind down after that drink took effect. Anymore slander from you and I would have disciplined you." I tried to use my quirk but that wasn't working for me either.
"W-What did you do to me..." My vision was dwindling and Todoroki-San just laughed menacingly.
"Quirk Inhibitors, but you won't be able to remember that once you wake up again, considering how much a gave you." I tried my quirk one more time but no avail.
He got from off my neck and suffocated me with his deep kisses as one hand roams my body, while the other planted on the wall, encaging me. He started get lower and lower towards my nether region as he starts to grind on me. I was holding in my tears and I actually felt lucky that I was blacking out. At least I don't have to feel his sweltering touch.

988 words! (Excluding this outro) I know and you don't have to remind me, I'm late and I'm sorry for that, I was just pure lazy and procrastinated. But that aside, This was a very serious chapter and I'm still deciding if I should do a certain chapter or not. So do you me a favor guys, gals, and non-binary pals to put in the comment section Yes or No. Other than that, I have plans for the ending of this book situated and until then, peace out my peeps.
Adíos, ¡Hasta Luego!