Am I Doing the Right Thing

Before Note: Orginally I was not planning to write this week because I lost my friend 3 days ago a and I don't wanna get into detail, (I did that in my other book and I don't wanna think about it) Though, I got ahead of schedule with this book so I finished this chapter before I even heard from his mother he died. I'm not the best right now but I hope you can at least enjoy the chapter.

Deku's POV  
  An hour or so passes, I don't actually know. I wasn't paying attention to the time. I finally stop crying which is a good thing because I don't wanna disturb any of the classes. I didn't want to do it but I heeded Endeavor's threat and unblocked him.
   Then the bell rang people were coming out of class and I got bombarded with text messages from Endeavor from last night when I blocked him. Dang it! My phone wasn't silenced and you could hear me receiving the messages. I fumbled around trying to silence my phone when someone opening the door. Fluff! The door opens to reveal... Mirio?
   "Mirio?" I question.
   "Midoriya? What are you doing in this janitors closet?" I lowered my eyes and quietly told him.
   "I just had a rough day." He stops and notices my puffy eyes and sent a soft smile my way.
   "I bet, would you like to talk about it?" I don't know what to do, I can't go back to class.
  "I... I guess it'd be alright." He extended his hand to help me up but I was scared to grab his hand. Instead, I gave him an insincere smile.
   "No, it's fine. I can get up by myself." I got up and dusted off my pants and we were walking to the school's therapist room. Mirio knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal my dad with glasses and a clipboard. He proclaimed.
   "I AM HERE! SUBSTITUTING FOR THE THERAPIST AND HELPING ALL THE YOUNG STUDENTS OF U.A DEAL WITH THEIR- Midoriya? Mirio? What are you two doing here?" I lowered my head and Mirio put a hand on my shoulder and I flinched.
   "Well, I found this straggler on the seniors floor and, knowing he's not supposed to be there, I asked him if he was okay and now we're here." All Might's eyes peered at me and avoided his stare finding the ceiling more interesting.
"I see... well Young Midoriya, come and take a seat." I was shaking. I can't tell him what's happening, but it would be nice to talk. I balled my fists and yelled out!
"FINE, BUT YOU BETTER NOT TELL AIZAWA-SENSEI I'M HERE!!"
"Okay, but why don't you want Aizawa to know you're here?" I went onto the chaise lounge and put my knees to my chest.
"I just... didn't want to be in class." He gave off a small laugh. My head popped up in surprise.
"I'm sorry Young Midoriya but, that sounds nothing like you. Are you sure that's the only reason you wanna skip?" I relaxed a bit.
"W-Well, I did yell at Kacchan."
"Ah, so is that the reason you wanna skip?" I readjusted my head on my knees.
"No, it's not that, It's complicated."
"How complicated?" He asks. I didn't want to tell him but it would be nice to talk to someone.
"Say, in a completely hypothetical situation that you have a friend, that's really close to you is stuck in a really bad situation and if you say something you can hurt them but if you you don't say something you hurt yourself and a chance to hurt them too." I kept my eyes of my dad.
"Son, is there anything you're not telling me?" I yelled out,
"IT'S COMPLETELY HYPOCRITICAL!!" Plopped my head back into my knees.
"Well, I'd say from my experience as a hero is that it depends on the situation. How far are you willing to go to save someone adding your own life into the equation? I'll tell you right now that you can't help everyone in front of you. So sometimes you have to stake the relationship but if you really think some things are better left alone then I won't force you to tell them. I would just give your 'hypothetical friend' of yours comfort and support so they feel comfortable telling." I felt paralyzed. I haven't thought of it that way before. This brings on so many questions I haven't thought of. Am I wrong to let things progress like this? Will Sho be mad because, I let things progress? What is the best thing to do? I already tried ignoring him but then Sho got punished so I can't put him at risk anymore. It's all so confusing!!!
   I was in mid thought when Aizawa-Sensei bust through the door.
   "Finally! I found you!" I screeched and fell off the couch.
   "Aaaaggh, Aizawa-Sensei! How did you find me?!?" He had his arms crossed and stood in front of me.
   "I got an anonymous tip from Mirio. Come on Midoriya, let's get back to class." He grabbed my arm and I pulled it away.
   "NO, I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO CLASS!" He let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose.
  "Midoriya, get back to class, I really don't have time for this. Class is starting up in 3 minutes."
   "Please don't send me back!" He let out another sigh and got down to my level.
   "I can clearly see your one the fence so I won't give you detention, this time. I can give you the end of lunch to calm down and comeback to class or else I'd have to mark you absent for the rest of class. Mind you this won't  happen again." I felt really grateful and nodded my head.
   "Yes sensei!" He gave me a soft smile and he went off to class.

   918 words! (Excluding this outro) I have a plan for this can go one way or the other and I'm heading more of the first option, which is he's still afraid of touch and secluding himself and giving Endeavor what he wants and then Todoroki is not happy and he's like 'so this is why you're secluding yourself' and have a little flashback moment of his mom. Then theirs option number one where he's still afraid of touch but he views it different thinking 'I shouldn't hold other people accountable when Endeavor's the one doing this to me' and I'd say it's more of him struggling to be comfortable with touch and then Endeavor just crushing his hope and then you can see the psychology play into part. Should I do route 1 or 2, or a little mixture of both. With my thoughts out the way, peace out my peeps.
   Adíos, ¡Hatsa Luego!