The Obsession Starts

Endeavor POV
I was driving to the hero agency and I couldn't help but remember those eyes who belonged to that boy. Those eyes... Himari. She had Emerald eyes just like that. Those big and beautiful green eyes. I could see why Shouto must've liked him so much to yell at me. Green eyes do have an allure to them being a rare eye color, it induces people.
Himari Midoriya; Quirk: Allure. With once glance she can either attract or repeal objects towards or away from her, even you.
She was the love of my life, but then she died on Mission that Yagi, Himari, and I were on and Himari was with him and he has the balls to say that he wants to save everyone with a smile on his face, pathetic. I then swore my life to surpass him. If he couldn't save one important life then he didn't deserve the title of number one hero. But those eyes, they're back! Staring at me. I only want them to look at me the same they did before. I want him to look at me. I want-damn, now I got an erection. Thinking about those eyes excites me. I park my car and try to calm down and then walk into my hero agency and start my day.

Aizawa's POV
Toshi's child, and that Shouto kid quickly got out of the old teachers lounge and I grabbed the printed papers for class. I smirked,
"Dumb kids, I'm totally gonna tell this to the other teachers. Mic owes me money." I walked off arriving late in class. Everyone looked at me and when I reached the teachers desk, everyone did a bow and returned their seats. And the little joy I get as a teacher other than watching my students grow is giving them a surprise pop quiz.
"Lucky for you, I saw two students in this class make out in the old teachers lounge. Normally, teachers would tell the principal and the students would get notified because we have a strict 'No Dating' policy but this," I plopped down the stack of quizzes, "should be enough." Everyone groaned and Yagi's kid and the Endeavor child blushed like crazy. I was holding back a smirk, there's not even a 'No Dating' policy at U.A. But Iida was the first one who stood up and try to ruin the joke.
"Sir I must ask in the U.A. Hand guide it doesn't say that-" I looked at Iida and he stopped talking and then I signaled out the two blushing messes with Todoroki trying to play it cool. He got the message and sat back down. I looked at the Yagi kid and he turned completely pink.
"Midoriya," The kid fumbled around and stood up.
"Yes sir,"
"Could you pass out these papers for me please? I gave him a smirk and he squeaked.
"Y-yes sir, right away sir!" His voice
cracked and a few students started laughing at him. I gave them a look and they all shut up. Midoriya was about grab the papers I grabbed him by shoulder and told him his fly was down. He again squeaked and zipped me up and gave me a 'thanks' and passed out the papers. I went into my sleeping bag and I got some shut eye. Sooner or later class ended and I went into the teachers to report my little discovery.
Midoriya POV
I was on my way to lunch with Sho and the rest of the Deku squad.
"Man, that test was hard! I wonder who was the couple that Aizawa Sensei found so I can give 'em a piece my mind." Uraraka complained, she then proceeded to do a fighting stance and punch at the air. Iida decided to add on,
"It is important for us to keep our mind fresh and prepared for anything." He was then doing those weird hand motion things.
"Gee thanks, I feel better already." Uraraka sulked. I laughed nervously and kept walking towards the cafeteria. Uraraka tilted her and walked closer to me.
"Deku, you've been really quiet, is something bothering you?" I blushed.
"I-I don't know what you mean Uraraka san!" She smirked and got real close to me and looked me dead in the eye. Then she lit up.
"YOU TWO WERE THE ONES MAKING OUT IN THE OLD TEACHERS LOUNGE!" I screamed out of embarrassment.
"Don't yell that out loud!" She got all giddy and clapped her hands together.
"I knew it, I knew it! No wonder you two were the last ones coming to class. So what were you doing in there you sly dog?" She was nudging me with her elbow and I awkwardly smiled and scratched the back of my head.
"We did nothing Uraraka-" I got interrupted by to Todoroki.
"Midoriya clung onto me and I pinned him up against a wall," My face was the reenactment of Nagasaki with blush everywhere on my face.
"TODOROKI KUN, YOU CANT JUST GO AND TELL PEOPLE LIKE THAT!"
"But they asked and I told the truth." I got irritated.
"That's not the point Sho," I gritted through my teeth and Iida decided to join in on the conversation.
"Todoroki, I must ask that you refrain from that type of information, we are at school." Iida then slid back up his glasses and Uraraka was laughing her butt off. Sho then came close to me and grabbed my chin, lifting it up.
"I thought you didn't want anymore secrets." I felt like dying from being so flustered.
"Just because I said I wanted to be more open about our relationship I didn't mean we have to be open about the... intimate things." He bent his head down to my level.
"Oh, you mean like this?" And then he started to pepper kiss my face and neck. I giggled and lightly tried to push him off.
"Sho, hahahaha! When are you gonna stop kissing me?"
"When I kiss every single freckle on your gorgeous face." He replied.
"That was so cringy Sho, haha!" Sho was still on me when Uraraka said.
"Come on you two love birds, let's go to lunch." Sho got off of me and we headed off to get food.

1041 words! (Excluding this outro) So you now see the one who is the one obsessing over Deku *evil laughter* this is obviously a slow burn story but I did give you hints on who was the Yandere in this story all along. And if you haven't guessed by now, it's Endeavor. But you can't get mad at me for clickbait, Enji IS a Todoroki, and this are gonna do down hill from here on out and you'll see how obsession can lead to his destruction. Be patient and you'll receive your reward. Also, remember I'll post Every Wednesday, @ 5 pm U.S Central time. Peace out my peeps.
Adiós, ¡Hasta Luego!