You're Beautiful

Shouto's POV
    "Shouto?"
    "Hmm?" With out looking at me he asked,
    "Do you ever think about being intimate with me?"
   "What do you mean Izu?" I blushed a bit while looking at him.
   "I-I'm asking if you want to have sex." The cogs in my head were finally started to spin because I backed away in a blush, second guessing what I heard.
   "What!?!"
"I said I'd like to try-"
"I know what you mean, but are you sure?" Izu exploded in a blush and fiddled with his fingers.
"I don't know." I put my hands on my head in a blush, pulling on my face due to my boyfriends antics.
"Are you sure about this?" I ask. Still avoiding eye contact, he explained,
"Lately I've been wanting to do things with you but I'm scared." I quickly grabbed his hands and he automatically looked up with those eyes, me gazing at them with a slight smile and blush.
"I've been wanting to do things as well, but I'm scared too. I would never want to force you to do anything you don't want to." His light blush turned into a dark crimson.
"Really?" I squeezed his hands in conformation.
"Yeah..." An awkward silence filled the room.
   "So, does mean you wanna...?" My face had a softened smile as I tucked his hair behind his ear.
   "Does this answer your question?" I went up slowly to him and kissed him and after awhile he shyly started to his back. I just laughed on how timid he was being.
   "You don't know how cute you are to me." I started to kiss him some more and I lightly pushed hi down, giving him time to resist if he didn't want things.
   "Hey um, do you mind, if I continue further?"  He nodded and breathed a soft 'yes' With that answer I started to kiss down his body.

Izuku's POV
He was kissing me all over, making me feel all tingly. Is this what it's supposed to feel like, when you make love? I blushed some more as Shouto looks up at me with his heterochromatic eyes, reconfirming consent with every gaze.
"Agh~!" I let out a surprised moan as he started to play with my nipples. I didn't know how to feel. He looked up at me.
"Was that okay?"
"Yeah, just keep going." I softly let out as I then covered my mouth, to stop these weird noises. Shouto grabbed my hands away from my mouth.
   "Don't hide your voice from me, it tells me what I'm doing to you feels good." I blushed and nodded as he directed my hands above my head.
   "Do you mind if I leave marks on you?" I slowly nodded my head no, giving him the give away, him wasting no time leaving marks.
   "Ack! Ngh~!" He continued to get more assertive with his actions, roaming my body as I was starting to feel it more too, but... just as I felt like I was enjoying myself, my mind went back to that headspace where I remind myself that I'm gross. I started to shake, and Sho noticed this and stopped.
   "Did I do something wrong?" He asked.
   "N-no, it's just..." I veered off. I don't want him to stop but I; he seemed to noticed this and smiled as he guided my hands towards his crotch. I was shocked two say the least.
   "It's hard." I say.
   "You're the only one that makes me feel this way, nobody else." I wanted to believe his genial words, but the bad thoughts are hard to lay to rest. He noticed my mind was racing and put his hand up to my face and I nuzzled in to it, almost forgetting the situation with him.
" You know you won't be my first. I won't be able to share the things you shared with me." I expressed my concerns.
"When have you ever had thoughts about that?" He squished my face and kissed my nose.
"I don't care about any of that, right now I'm just concerned on how to make you feel good so that you can let go." He whispered the last bit in my ear.
"Let's continue." I say. He smiled and nodded.
   "Okay." He started to roam my body all over again, sucking on my chest, going slow and sensual. He nipped at my torso and asked.
   "Do you mind if I touch you more selfishly?" His head was hovering right above my waistline. I blushed avoiding eye contact.
   "Meaning?" He smiled lightly and palmed my crotch. My breath hitched.
   "S-Shouto~"
   "Meaning, if you would let me have someone as amazing as you, you're beautiful." I looked at him his eyes are soft and sincere. I let my fears crumbles right before him as I confidently touched him back. I wanted for his response as he started to laugh and I joined in to. Making me less nervous about what's going on.
   We started to rub each other's dicks and take off one another's clothes, our asynchronous moans filling up the rooms. I was letting go, letting myself be wrapped in pleasure.
   "Izu, I want to stick it in but there's..." My face flushed red as I know what he was referring to.
   "I have a condom along with lotion in my drawer." I let out embarrassed. He just smiled as he reached over to my nightstand and pulled it out.
   "Tell me if it hurts, okay?" I nodded as he slicked his fingers and started entering me.
   "Ack!" I moaned out from the weird sensation.
   "You okay?"
   "Yeah, it just felt weird." He did a light laugh.
   "You're cute."  I bet my head down to my shoulders were red from blushing so much. He continued to finger me, scissoring me before adding a third finger.
   Ngh~!" I covered my face embarrassed on how lewd I was being.
   "Why do you keep hiding your face from me? I want to see you." I slowly slid my hands down my face enough for my eyes to peak through.
   "I'm going to put it in okay?" He whispered lowly in my ear. I just watched as he rolled on his condom and started pumping himself a few times before entering me. I got a swarm of  butterflies in my stomach.
   I moaned as he was slowly thrusting in and out of me letting myself revel in the pleasure.
   "You truly are stunning." He put his hand on my warm cheek and then thrusted into me some more picking up the speed. It felt so good that my legs started to shake.
   "Babe, why are you shaking? Are you scared." I quickly nodded my head no.
   "I'm shaking because I never thought sex could feel this way."
   "Then let me give you want." He had his hands around my waist, mine over his shoulders as he was making me feel good.
The cordial atmosphere surrounding us as he passionately locked onto me. His words so affable as he whispered them in my ear. My internal temperature becoming balmy.
"A-Aggh! Sho!"
"That's it Izu, there's no need to be afraid, you're gorgeous." I was almost at my limit.
    "Sho, I'm about to-"
    "Me too, so don't hold back." I became a mess and Shouto was keep pounding into me as we were moaning each other's name.
    "Shouto, I-I'm close!"
    "Izu!"
    "Ngh Shouto-AGGGGHHHH!" I reached my limit and cum hit my chest. I started to calm down from my high and Shouto laid next me and ask.
    "Was I able to make up feel good?" I turned over to him and hugged him.
   "That felt amazing." I got off of him and realized that I got him dirty. I blushed.
   "I'm sorry." Shouto simply looked at his chest and felt my cum before licking it off of his fingers.
   "SHOUTO! Don't do that, that's dirty!" He just smiled.
   "Then why don't we clean ourselves up." I blushed once more as he got me lounge clothes and made his way to the bathroom, running the water for us.

"Izu, the bath is ready." I went into the bathroom and joined Shouto in the tub.
"The water's nice..." My back was resting on Shouto's chest as I sat there awkwardly.
"Izu, do you regret-"
"No, I don't..."
"You seem reluctant." I held his hands and looked at his understanding eyes.
    "It's just, thank you." He looked at me confused.
   "Thank you for what?"
    "Thank you for teaching me what sex can feel like. Let's be honest, I'm traumatized." He kissed my forehead, and started intertwining his hands into mine.
   "Thank you too, for trusting me that much to do things to you, despite what has happened to you." I turned my face to him.
   "I want to be honest about something else too!" I decide since we went that far, it's only fair that I tell him all the events.
   "I find your earnesty cute. I'll wash your back and tell me whatever you need to tell me when we get somewhere more comfortable, 'kay?" I blushed and nodded and turned around as he started lightly scrubbing me with a washcloth.
   "Sho, I'm very lucky to have you." 

   1544 words! (Excluding this outro) I have NO excuse for why this came out so late, stuff just came up, I like to value my time with my family and I took the opportunity to spend time with my sister who is usually busy with her job. Though despite all that, I hoped you like this chapter and I'm sad to say that is, I think, the second chapter to conclude this story; it's been fun, it really has. Wish me luck for all the motivation to end this story on a high note. Peace out my peeps.
   Adíos, ¡Hasta Luego!