How do I Know Everything Will be Okay?

Before: Since I love all of my readers I busted my butt to get this finished today, even though it took way longer then intended. ¡Que tengas un feliz día de san Valentín! (Have a happy Valentine's Day)

Deku POV
   I wake up to me still on the floor. I must've passed out. I get up and I'm still experiencing vertigo.
I can't believe... no! I can't think about it or else I'll just get upset again. I'm just gonna, gonna, I don't know what to do! My sensitive information was put all to Japan, I can't distract myself from that!
It's all over. I pull my knees to my chest and start to silently weep.  Everybody knows, I finally talk about everything what happened and they broadcasted as some entertainment! I thought I would get some resolution, but it was for nothing!
   Tears streamed like waterfalls down my face and I was trying best to wipe them away and that is when I heard the door starting unlock.
I got all excited again, my heartbeat spiking up, as my mind races on all the possibilities that could happen. I'm scared for my entire life. I can't move!
"Izuku, my boy!" Dad? I look up to see him on the other side of the room.
"Dad!" I ran up to him and start crying hysterically.
"Japan knows everything! When I finally *hic* confessed to what he's done, it's everywhere dad! My life is over!" I couldn't control myself, and the tears wouldn't stop. Holding onto my dad for dear life and he consoled me.
"I know times like these are hard but it'll be okay."
"HOW WILL THINGS BE OKAY DAD!?! TELL ME, HOW CAN I MOVE FORWARD IF-"
I was choking on my held back tears as I was pulling my hair in frustration. My father sighed.
"You're right I don't know if things will get better, but all we can do is hope things will get better and try our best to move forward. I don't blame you for anything that has happened to you recently. I just want to know that you're emotions are valid and it's okay for heroes to feel sad because when you finally address your feelings, you can finally start to move forward." I just hugged him tighter as my crying died down a bit. Just holding onto him letting myself be sad, which I haven't done in awhile.

   Some time has passed and I've finally let of him.
   "Did you let it all out?" I sniffled.
   "Yeah..." I wasn't really in the mood to talk.
   "I'll be in my room if you need me." I went off grabbing my phone and Dad asked me.
   "I know I may not be the person to talk to about this so do you want your boyfriend over?" I gave him a faint smile.
   "I'm fine." I went over to my room and locked the door. Loosing all of my previous motivations. It's really all over.

Endeavor's POV
"Todoroki-San, I think you might wanna take a look at this?" My legal adviser came rushing in I pulled on my face in frustration.
"What is it now? Can't you see I'm busy right now." He bowed.
"I'm sorry sir but the matter is too urgent." He handed me his tablet and I saw the news. Did the cops already ratted? Did Izuku rat? He's too scared to do such a thing. I guess it couldn't be a secret for long.
"Get my lawyer now!" I demeaned.
"Right away sir." He left in a hurry and I pinched the bridge of nose in frustration. Let's think Enji, you can dismiss the video with the case of illegal obtainment of that tape.That just leaves the physical evidence but I wiped him down, mostly. Uggh even if I got those factors out of the way, everything is still riding on what Izuku decides to share.
   I'm in a terrible predicament. It's all Izuku's fault. No, it's not, he's a god send. I've been trying not to think too much about him when this started but to be honest with myself, if that tape wasn't released, I'd do it again. I haven't felt that good in ages.
I really am desperate, huh? Opening up to a kid just because he's the literal embodiment of an unrequited love. And I liked it. Taking advantage of him, knowing I had control of something. He was pretty tolerant with me too.
   I'm really in the wrong, but I don't care. I'm jumping through hoops to get out of much legal trouble as I possibly can right now.
   "Todoroki-San, I heard you wanted me." My thoughts got interrupted by my lawyer.
   "You may come in." She came in frantically and started pacing the room.
   "I just got briefed in, who ratted!"
   "I don't know." I calmly say.
   "Dammit! You know as much as I do Enji that public opinion is vital. I didn't think that the kid that you fucked would squeal." I just laughed.
   "Izuku didn't say anything." She scoffed.
   "Oh cause you know him so much. Look, I don't care what type of relationship you guys had but you got caught and now it's MY job to not get you sent to jail." She started pacing some more.
   "Calm down, all we need to do is think." She stated to herself.
   "Enji do know any information about this that could help us?" Play it cool Enji, I can get out of this.
   "Since information about this case is now public go down to the news station and give how that tape got public and I'll finally give my testimony." She let out a large sigh.
   "What am I going to say, I can't lie cause that's not I'm paid to do." I had a cool smile.
   "Tell then that video that everyone's trying so hard to incarcerate me with was obstruction of evidence and invasion of privacy because that was private footage of my time with Izuku. Also bring up the ethics of the reporter that somehow figured out what I did to Izuku. I mean, we are talking about shedding light on a child's case. And he's still a private citizen because even though he has his provisional license, he still hasn't debuted as a hero yet." Still fiddling with her pen, she let out another sigh.
   "You need to be very careful with your words for your testimony. And if you're hiding anything from me, make sure to get rid of it. Try to make yourself as innocent as possible. Good luck." She waved me off and I pulled out my phone and looked at a picture of Izuku. All those things I did to him are replaying in my head. Me talking to him about every hardship I did.
   It's all my fault, I should've left him alone and I wouldn't have found myself in this.  Maybe that's why I was so vulgar towards him cause I knew this was wrong but I still fully took advantage of him. But I can't admit that now or else it'll all be over.
   One think I didn't tell her is that when the trial takes place Izuku will be old enough to press the charges against me so I need to get in his head. I hope I have enough of an imprint to have him listen to me. And I can't do it on phone cause it will be traced, and I have to move off my phone or else the police will really be suspicious of me.
   I hope I can hide myself from the public enough so I can make it back in town to have a talk with Izuku.

1255 words! (Excluding this outro) I think I accidentally made Endeavor more humane in this chapter then originally intended, oopsy. Well anyway, Did you guys have a buen san valentín? I made my mom doughnuts for her Valentine's Day present.

Do you get Valentine Presents

Do you get Valentine Presents. My family celebrates every holiday on the calendar, (except for labor and St. Patty's day) What do you guys like to celebrate, let me know in the comments, I'm always excited to see them. Peace out my peeps.
   Adíos, ¡Hasta Luego!