☁️💙 • 💉 || Everything has a price.

Starry_Quartz asked for blood so here's the blood.

But everything has a price :]

TW ||
• . . .

☺️

"And i wanted to ask.. if you wanted to be my boyfriend.." He was nervous, his best friend told him to do it without hesitating but oh no he was regretting everything after it was too late, he already spoke and he can't go back in time unless he was in a fucking movie.

"..." The silence that came from the boy in front of him made him even more anxious, he could swear the other could hear his heartbeat.

"I do want to be your boyfriend Dream" he walked closer to the anxious blonde and gave him a kiss on the lips, Dream was in shock but he kissed back after some seconds, melting on the kiss.

"i love you"

"I love you too"

😄

"HAHA I TOLD YOU, EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO BE ✨PERFECTLY FINE✨" He yelled from the other side of the call, while his best friend was a blushing mess. George was there with Dream, his head on his new boyfriend's shoulder (Comment the lyrics please, i want to see a chain. now.)

"You're killing him Sapnap, stop-" . . .

"Wait- is he broken or something?"

"Yep, you just broke him- thank you Snapmap"

"Call me Snapmap again and i'll snap-map your neck"

"PFFT-"

A tea kettle like noice could be heard on the call, i don't have to say from who it was coming from "wHEre Did tHaT ComE FrOM??" he said trying to stop laughing.

"HE'S JUST SALTY BECAUSE HE'S ALONE-" George yelled, laughing too

"BRUHHHHH, I HAVE SOMEONE CUTER THAN GEORGE"

"That's impossible-" the blonde said, looking at George who just laughed.

"I have Karl and he's more special than both of you combined >:C"

"You don't love me? :["

"NO, I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE"

"HE'S GOING FERAL!!" George yelled this time.

🙂

It's been 2 months since they started dating and everything was going very good, their fans loved the news and now they lived together, everything was going great.

but..

George was not the same

well, he wasn't like what Dream though, he almost didn't give him attention, more like, he never wanted to hug Dream, to kiss Dream, to be with him in general.

That's what Dream felt, or he was just being clingy 😂👏

"Hey George.." they were sitting in the couch, the brunette was on his phone, while he was on the other side of the couch watching tv.