☁️🎸 • 💖 || Secret

This one was requested by @AliceUnova i hope you like it! thanks for requesting

🌹

The Dream SMP just had a war and L'manberg finally got freedom even tho they were fighting for something else now, the discs.
After everything happened, Wilbur stopped going to his boyfriend's little hiden base, before, they always meet there and stayed together the whole day, when they came back to their sides they had the excuse "I was spying and gathering information from the other side" and it surprisingly always worked. But now, after the war, L'manberg was all the time doing plans and Wilbur couldn't get out of the van, this pissed off Dream because he never went to him often like before.

Now, he was heading to L'manberg, not caring about what the other was doing, his friends didn't bother asking because he was always out, so they had no problem, but now he had to get Wilbur out of there, he missed him, he wanted to hug and cuddle his boyfriend again, he wanted to kiss him. (this seems like he's touch starved ngl)

The big walls that protected the nation were infront of him, Tommy and Tubbe were standing in the entrance talking until they saw the marked man, they pulled put their swords pointing them to the him.

"What are you doing here!??" Tommy yelled "Stop right there!" Dream stopped walking, pulling his hands up showing them he didn't have any weapon.

"I came here for something, i don't want to hurt anyone" He took one step closer.

"STAY RIGHT THERE BITCH!!"

"Tommy why are you yelli-" A taller man came from behind Tommy, getting infront of him, getting nervous when he saw who was infront of him "H- Hello Dream!"

"Wilbur, i need to talk to you"

"Oh.. Tommy put your sword down please, Dream and i will talk.. on private" His head turned to the child, then going back to face the man infront of him "let's go Dre-"

"No no no no no we'll talk right here. right now." Dream couldn't hide his jealousy anymore, he needed Wilbur.

"Tommy just go away-" he was interrupted by the masked man infront of him, his cheeks between the other's hands.

"LET GO OF HIM YOU STUPID GREEN BASTARD!!"

"Shut up Tommy, he's my boyfriend and i can do whatever i want with him, isn't that right sweetie?" Wilbur just looked away in embarrassment while the other two children were in shock, did he say boyfriend?

"YOU'RE LYING-"

"I have proof, do you want it? i'll give it to you" he moved his mask to the side of his head, showing the face that nobody as seen before except for Wilbur and Sapnap, the little gremlin- i mean, Tommy didn't know what to say, Tubbo was just holding tight of Tommy's arm.

In a quick movement Dream kissed Wilbur, giving him a soft kiss, Wilbur kissed back after 2 seconds, melting in the kiss he really needed from long ago, the blonde pulled back leaving Wilbur wanting more, then he spoke again "There's your proof, now get away he's mine"

"Get a fucking room" Tommy grabbed Tubbo's hand and dragged him out of L'manberg, not believing what he just saw "i nEED BLEACH FOR MY EYES-" was the last thing that could be heard from him. Dream chuckled while the boy holding him was a blushing mess.

"Sorry i had to do that, but i needed it and i know you needed it too" He gave him a little peek on the lips.

"Just kiss me again" he leaned in for another kiss, deepening it, his hands sneaked through the other's hips, Dream had his hands on Wilbur's neck "Please don't do that again-"

"No promises~"

"Wait wh-" Dream continued kissing him, letting their making-out session continue.

🌹

"Tubbo, if you don't tell me what happened i can't help Tommy" She looked back at the kid "HE'S CRYING ON THE FLOOR, WHAT HAPPENED???"

"IT'S COMPLICATED!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY COMPLICATED??"

"IT'S COMPLICATED!!"

"TUBBO-"

"NIKI!!!!"

(I was going to draw Dream and Wilbur kissing but I thought this was funny xd)🌹

🌹

It's a bit short but i hope you still enjoyed it! ^^