💙🔥 • 💌 || I want her gone

i'm sorry.. i just had to write about it, but don't worry i won't tell anybody, they won't know

TW ||
•Fighting
•Abuse
•Big sad

(Rose is back! i missed her 💞)
🌹

"I got to go guys, i'll be back in a week"

"George why can't you stream tomorrow? why in a week?"

"Well.. i got to go!" he quickly got out of the call they were in, standing up from his chair but he stopped moving when he turned around.

"Oh George..~"

🌹

"He's been gone for more than two weeks! he's so lazy-" Sapnap complained to his friend.

"Maybe he wants to be far away from you"

"Pfft- thanks for the help"

"Your welcome, but i'm really getting worried"

"You think i'm not? he doesn't leave like that for so much time-"

"Hmm.."

"You know what? screw it, i'm going to his house, it's not like is that far away from here"

"His girlfriend won't let you in, the internet is like- she'll think there's something between you and him because of all the shipping and flirting-"

"Do you think i care?"

"No but, maybe she didn't pick up her phone for a reason, she always gave me a bad feeling, she's just weird"

"Yeah.. that's why i'm going there"

"Ok go there but put your airpods on, i want to be there too"

"got it"

🌹

"Are you there yet..!"

"Dream, stfu"

"JEEZ YOU'RE TAKING SO LONG"

"MY EARS-"

"BE FASTER, HE COULD BE DYING RIGHT NOW!!"

"JEEZ I'M SORRY I'M NOT A SPEED RUNNER LIKE YOU BITCH, AND ALSO, DON'T OVERREACT HE'S NOT DYING"

"HOW COULD YOU KNOW!??"

"STOP SCREAMINGGGG"

"BRUH I-"

"I arrived, now shut up or i'm going to hang up on you"

"Please don't-"

"No promises" He stepped out of the car and walked slowly to the front door, he was about to knock when he heard yelling from inside, he stopped and walked to one of the windows, he could barely see what was happening inside.

"You're so fucking useless" The voice was feminine, he couldn't figure out who's voice it was or who it was so he kept listening.