☁️🎸 • 💖 || Maid-mare

😳

also, this might be like- dreambur but it also has Techno in it, not being part of the relationship but just being there with them, being a great sibling to the brunette.

i'll make a part two later-

🌹

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH." the pinkette said while hiding behind a door "I WOULD PREFER PAYING YOU 100 DOLLARS THAN THIS!!"

"Bruh, we're going together! Dream is going to be wearing one too!"

"Of course she is, i bet you can't wait to see your girlfriend in a maid costume"

"I-" her cheeks were a light red "th- that doesn't matter!"

"Mhm" she said getting out of her hiding spot "so?" she had a black and white outfit, a skirt that wasn't too long but wasn't that short, she refused completely to wear something like her sister was going to "this shows too much-"

"Hm? oh don't worry it's not like that, there's another accessory here-"

"of course there's another accessory, jeez-"

"I'll leave it here, i'm going to go for my heels" she turned around and left the room, the long haired pinkette wanted to jump out the window.

"wHY DO YOU EVEN WEAR HEELS GIRL?? YOU'RE GOING TO FALL-" she yelled, clearly annoyed, sitting on the bed and looking at the mirror, trying to convince herself that she didn't look like a fucking slut.. eh it was fine- "hmm.." she could see her waist, something that she wasn't liking, she hasn't wore anything like this is years, so of course she wasn't used to a skirt.

"So, how do i look?" she looked at the door, her sister standing there wearing a maid outfit.

"horrible"

"Thank you!"

🌹

"Dreamiee~" the brunette called for the other, who was standing infront of her scrolling through her phone.

"Hello! how are you?" she peeked her lips and placed her arms around the brunette's shoulders "is the outfit good?"

"Yeah it is.."

"So, am i here just to third wheel?"

"Oh hello! i didn't see you there i'm sorry heh" the blonde said, chuckling a bit before looking at her clothes "i suits you! you should wear skirts more often"

"Believe me, i won't"

"Why not?? you have a great body!"

"W- WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?? ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH ME-?? WILLOW, CONTROL YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND JEEZ-"

"She's always like that" the brunette said, not even paying attention to the situation, her eyes on her phone's screen.

"WH-"

"What? you have a nice waist! I'm complimenting you, dumbass, not everybody has a shape like yours" the blonde walked around her.

"You gotta get used to it" she turned off her phone and put it in the skirts pocket, holding the blonde's hand "now let's leave"

"Hell no i don't want your girlfriend hitting on me, and what do you mean by "leave"? i wON'T GO OUT WITH THIS- THING!" she yelled at her sister, crossing her arms.

fun fact, i had a close friend who always payed attention to your body, the first thing that she thinks about when she first meets somebody is their shape, at first it seems creppy but it never seemed like she was "checking you out" it was more of a "hey u have nice hips :0"

it's still weird but oh well- (Dream's personality here is a 100% based on that friend)

"What? i can't tell you that you're hot? it's a compliment calm down" she chuckled, getting closer to her girlfriend "besides, i only feel things for this cutie right here.." they got closer to each other, almost kissing if it wasn't for the other girl in the room who interrupted them

"You really are a lesbian aren't you?"

"You're lesbian too" she pointed out, glaring at her with a playful smirk "have you ever dated anyone before? because it looks like you're just-"

"First off, i'm not lesbian, i'm.." she though for a bit, placing one finger on her chin "I'm questioning it, but i think i'm asexual"

"lmao" the brunette said out loud, making her girlfriend wheeze

"you're so stupid"

"but being asexual doesn't mean you can't like a girl or a boy right?" the blonde said as she walked away, going to the kitchen "If i'm not wrong, being asexual is only not being attracted sexually to anyone, just romance" she yelled from the other room.

"we're not asexual at all, i'll tell you that much.." Willow said in a low voice, almost a whisper

"WHAT THE FUCK WILLOW!??"

"WHAT?? JUST SAYING-"

"Can we just leave?" they didn't notice the girl that was standing infront of them, they were too busy yelling at eachother. "I want a coffee or a chocolate" she took a bite of the strawberry in her hand and then placed it in the trashcan, taking the keys and walking to the door, the pinkette took a jacket and sticked her tongue out to her sister before running to the car.

"she's so weird istg-"

🌹

I might die for even more time since i have over 71 assignments, wish me luck

or go back to the old mechanic, in the day i do school and in the night i write till 4 am, sleep, then go to classes again with only 2 or 3 hours of sleep, this schedule will affect me in the future but idc.

i'm so irresponsible