☁️🎸 • 💖 || Revival

Please stop trying to rush me into uploading, for the people who don't know or who don't follow my account, a close friend of mine.. killed himself around 2 weeks ago, i'm sorry i'm not being as active as i was before, i'm sorry all of the requests are still unfinished. Everything came at once, school, fights, misunderstandings, projects, i just couldn't take it.
Before all of this happened i spent an entire week focusing on my dreambur book Join Me (2 chapters per day) so i didn't upload here in that period of time. I'm sorry.

🌹

"Wilbur..?" He couldn't see anything, he still could feel a pain in his chest as the last thing he remembers is being stabbed by his father. He could see flashing images of what seemed.. a void? He could figure out two silhouettes before coming back the reality, snapping his eyes open, trying to focus on his surroundings.

He could feel ringing in his ear as he could also hear a muffled voice, it sounded like it was a male, the voice sounded familiar but he couldn't recognize who it was. He snapped and suddenly everything got clear, his vision focusing on the ground as he tried to breathe, the pain was still going away as he looked at the obsidian floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world, wait- obsidian-? "what the-"

Suddenly, the ringing got louder for a few seconds as he placed his hands on his head, trying to stop the noice. It felt like a train hit him with his memories as they all came back in only seconds, remembering the void and the long 9 years of madness, he was really confused, in the matter of seconds the noice went away and he could hear his surroundings, moving his hands away from his head and looking at them, they looked.. normal. Like, normal normal, just as normal as somebody alive would look.. he could also hear lava near.

"Wilbur?" he looked up from the floor to see.. Dream?

"D- Dream..? is that.. you-?" Was he alive? what was Dream doing there? where were they!?

"It worked!"

"What worked!?" he yelled, still confused from the whole situation. "Are you dead? where are we?? WHAT HAPPENED!??"

"Wilbur" he leaned closer to the other, grabbing him by the shoulders "I brought you back to life!!"

"Back to.. i'm alive..?" He started looking around, it seemed like they were inside an obsidian box. He looked to his left an saw the lava that was making the noice, still really confused, how did Dream do that?

"Yes! You're alive!" he repeated, he sounded really excited and happy. Good to know he was happy to see him after a really long time, he didn't expect anybody to miss him honestly.

"Wait.. so that's why Tommy faded away!" things were more clear now.

"Yeah! i brought him back too after i.. beated him to- death-"

"You brought me back to beat me to death??"

"W- what!? No!"

"Where are we..?" he looked at a clock that was on the floor, it looked like the glass was a little broken.

"We're in.. prison"

"What!?"

"I got locked in here alright??"

"Wait.. oh yeah! I remember Tommy telling me about winning a fight against you and then you got locked in here"

"yeah.. that's what happened-"

"But why did you bring me back to life?"

"I need you to.. get me out of here"

"Oh, i though you didn't miss me"

"I- i did miss you! but let's just say that after you died.. well, i was alone, i moved everybody to the side after that and you know me, i'm always on the side of chaos" he chuckled as he moved his hands away from Wilbur.

"Glad to hear that" he kissed his hand as the blonde blushed a bit, his cheeks faint pink, they looked more redder probably because of the light from the lava shining on his face.

"I hope you haven't changed much like Tommy said"

"Oh honey i don't change" he hugged him pulling him into a warm hug.

"Wanna get out of here?" the blonde pulled away, sitting on his lap as he removed the broken mask from his face.

"You haven't changed at all" he pulled him into a kiss, sneaking his hands around the blonde's waist as the other kissed back, both missed eachother even when it seemed like they didn't. They did start dating in the past but after Wilbur died Dream knew he would see him again, showing to others that he didn't care and that he actually didn't care about anything in the server, guess he was really good at acting, well, that was not acting, guess he is really good at not caring.

 They did start dating in the past but after Wilbur died Dream knew he would see him again, showing to others that he didn't care and that he actually didn't care about anything in the server, guess he was really good at acting, well, that was not...

The kiss slowly turned into something more desperate, they had waited too long to be together again and before they could go out and destroy everybody's mental health (lol) they had to at least show that they did miss eachother. The brunette was more desperate due to the fact that he waited around 9 years for this, while the other waited 6 months.

They pulled away, looking at eachother as they opened their eyes.

"Wanna cause some chaos?"

"Hell yeah"

🌹

Tell me if you want part 2, i'm so sleppy rn- ugh i have class tomorrowwwwwwww- shit
i'm literally just laying in bed because it's 1 am but i can still fucking hear my family yelling at me in my head- wtffff-
wait- am i actually getting squizophrenia-? the fuck- i though that shit was doneee- anyways, i'll try to be more active

bbbxye