💙🔥 • 💖 || Ice cream >:c

Something short, i'm still preparing, y'all see what i'm talking about soon..
Also, this came out of nowhere because this just happened between me and one of my family members, i know it's still cold outside but idc i eat ice cream anyways.

🌹

They were sitting in the couch, waiting for the friend to come home, they didn't mind when the other came home late, he had his own things to do anyways ;)
Sapnap's phone started ringing, he took the phone and answered the call after seeing who it was "What's up?"

"How much ice cream is left?" he stood up, going to the kitchen.

"Lemme check" he opened the fridge, closing it after remembering they put the ice cream in the mini fridge, there was a big box with ice cream cones in the front "Yep, it's the one with peanuts on the top"

"EW, TELL HIM TO BRING FROM THE OTHER ONES!!" The brunette yelled from the living room, immediately standing up from the couch and going to the kitchen where the ravenette was, taking the phone away from him "Bring from the ones with double chocolate on the top"

"George, the peanut ones also have chocolate at the top!"

"BUT I DON'T LIKE PEANUTS AND THERE'S ALMOST NO CHOCOLATE!!" the ravenette took his phone back "DREAMMM PLEASE-"

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM!!"

"I'll see if i buy them or not" there was another voice in the background but they couldn't figure out what it said "I'll be there in 15 minutes, bye!" he hung up.

"You'll see he'll bring the ice cream that i asked for"

"I doubt it~"

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN-"

"The ones that we already have are better!"

"I can't even taste the chocolate they put in the top of the cone!"

"Well, i like it more."

"Whatever, i'm a 100% sure he will buy the other ones"

"Pfft- i'll ask him to bring more of the peanut ones~" he said, taking his phone and unlocking it, calling Dream, the brunette immediately taking it away from his hands.

"ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME!??"

"Maybe i am" Somebody answered from the other side of the call.

"DREAM DON'T LIST-" the ravenette covered his mouth with his hand.

"BRING MORE OF THE PEANUT COVERED ONES!! GEORGE CHANGED HIS OPINIO- HEY!! DID YOU JUST BITE MY HAND!??"

"DREAM PLEASE."

"Uh-"

"HE'S JOKING, HE DOESN'T WANT THE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE!!"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE!!"

"..."

"What is happening?" the brunette asked to the blonde, they were sitting in the car outside a store "is this normal?"

"They do that a lot" arguing could be heard from the other side of the call

"O- oh" he tried to get the attention of the other two but failed "w- what do i do now?"

"Give it to me-" he took the phone from the brunette's hands "HEY, YOU LITTLE SHITS."

The call was silent for atleast 3 seconds before the smal brunette yelled again "SAPNAP IS BEING MEAN!!"

"Istg-" he inhaled deeply, looking at the tall brunette that was sitting by his side "Sapnap stop being mean to him, he's your fucking boyfriend"

"YEAH, BE NICE BITCH-"

"GEORGE WHY ARE YOU ASKING FOR HIM TO STOP ARGUING IF YOU'RE BEING RUDE TOO!??"

"I'M LIKE THIS WHEN I DON'T HAVE MY DAILY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CONE." The blonde hung up, knowing that it'll be scary coming back to that house

"You did great sweetie, you did great" the boy with a beanie said, putting his seatbelt on again.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HE HUNG UP ON ME-"

"Stop being a big baby, is just ice cream"

"You pissed me off, that's why i'm like this." he looked away with his arms crossed, the ravenette hugged him and rested his head on top of his boyfriend's "no, i'm still mad" he tried pushing him away but he didn't even move.

"forgive mee"

"ugh, fine!"

🌹

i wanna sleep so bad rn buf i catn', wish melcuk, i'm so slepppy, i cnaat keep my eyeed opjen

OH SHIT I JUST LEANED BACK IN MY SEAT AND LET MY HEAD FALL BACK, HITTING MY HEAD REALLY BAD IN THE WALL WTF-