☁️🎸 • 💖 || Crystal Necklaces

This is about an Au from HneloThurrr 's book "Home Is Where The Heart Resides", it's really good and I really recommend reading it! <3

// Spoilers from the book, if you haven't read it already and plan on doing so then don't read this //
//Wilbur is a siren, Dream an elf

(Read that book please I beg you it's so underrated-)

🌹

"Hey Dream!" The blonde turned around, he was sitting by a tree on the outsides from Nirvana's entrance (their home :]). He saw a certain brunette walking up to him with a few crystals on his hands.

"Hey Wilbur" the other sat by his side when he got closer, tangling their arms together "do you need anything?"

"Well.. I got these crystals from Hayden and I wanted to make necklaces with them!" He showed him a blue and a green crystal, shining with the light from the sun.

"Oh" he watched as the other took a black choker out of his pocket, along with a simple necklace that had nothing on it.

"Which one do you want?" He looked up at him, his fins slightly moving from excitement.

"I want the necklace one" he pointed at it, smiling at the boy's excitement even though the other couldn't see it because of the mask.

The brunette untangled their arms, looking down at the material on his hands and starting with his work, not paying attention to whatever the blonde was doing.
He took the blue crystal and the thin necklace, crossing his legs and placing the other things on his lap, trying to tie the blue crystal to the string and doing different turns with it around the blue colored material. It took him a few tries before managing to make the crystal stay in it's place, smiling at the sight.

He suddenly felt a hand on his, looking up and seeing that Dream took his mask and hood off, gasping when he saw his face "what are you doing-? Someone can see you!" He looked around, seeing of anybody was nearby, only finding plants and trees around them, the entrance to Nirvana still closed and empty, nobody coming.

"It's okay.." he rested his head on the brunette's shoulder, making him smile. He was happy that Dream was comfortable enough to take his mask off again, knowing that not many people knew what he looked like and that he never took it off. He kept on doing what he was doing, this time taking the choker and another string, tying it up to it and being careful so it wouldn't loose it's actual form.

The green crystal shined like Dream's eyes, he finished with the choker, looking down at the blonde. His pointy ears flickering at nearby sounds from the nature, his freckles dancing around his face as he had his eyes closed, his breath soft and quiet. Wilbur's cheeks went a light red, his hand reaching for Dream's face, placing it carefully on his cheek and touching the healing scars on his chin as the blonde slowly opened his eyes.

"Hey uh.. I finished with the necklaces-" he said nervously as he was caught in the act, making the other chuckle as he took the necklace the brunette was giving him. Looking at the blue crystal and trying to put the necklace on, smiling as Wilbur's eyes lit up with happiness.

"It looks good on you!"

"Thanks.." he blushed slightly, moving Wilbur's brunette hair out of his face and placing it behind his fin.

"Can you help me with the choker?" The blonde removed his head from the brunette's shoulder, a faint blush playing with his freckles. The brunette turned on his seat so he was facing Dream, getting closer to him and moving his shirt a bit down, letting the other have space to put it on. The blonde got redder and took the choker, placing his arms around his neck and trying to put the clips together, their faces close as Wilbur just looked away, trying to hide the light blush on his cheeks.
When the blonde finished he unconsciously kept his arms around Wil's neck, snapping out of his thoughs when he heard the other speak.

"Are you done?"

"OH-! YEAH I AM SORRY-" he quickly pulled away from the other, making him chuckle "don't laugh!"

"Pfft-" he kept chuckling, the blonde trying to act mad but failing as he slightly laughed with the other, looking at him.
His cheeks got a redder tone, admiring Wilbur's face. The tones of blue on his cheeks as his fins moved slightly, his bright smile, the bright green crystal making his features more remarkable and his fluffy brunette hair. He didn't notice he was staring.

"Dream?" He noticed what he was doing, looking away as he was red as a tomato.

(Wilbur looks so pretty-)

"Are you okay Dream-? You're really really red-"

"I- I am-" he placed his mask on again, this is why I don't take it off- "I just uh.. it suddenly got hot in here alright-??"

"Pfft- whatever you say" he layed on the grass, placing his head on Dream's lap "I wanna take a nap" he smiled as he felt the blonde's hand go through his hair, closing his eyes as he relaxed, his breath slowing down. Dream looked down at him, sighing and resting his head on the tree behind them, also closing his eyes, without putting his guard down.

🌹

Read HneloThurrr 's book. It's beautiful. Also, I might make more oneshots about this Au because I get really inspired with that book and I have a few things in mind that I want to draw about it-