👿✌️ • 💌 || Hanahaki 2 [❌]

I'm sorry, i just love writing Schackity angst 👏

🌹

"Schlatt.. why don't you go and take a break?" Tubbo said, worried about his president.

"No i have to keep the grave safe.."

"Schlatt, nobody wants to take Quackity's body, you gotta rest, you've been siting there for a week now, you can't just keep eating mushroom soup" His tone was a soft one, he was really worried about Schlatt and his healt but he's been refusing to move from the grave.

"FINE, but i'll come back tomorrow and you can't stop me.." He stood up weakly and walked away, he looked like he was gonna fall to the floor in any second now, but Tubbo grabbed him by his arm and put it around his shoulder to help him walk, his valance getting better with Tubbo's help.

🌹

"I'm gonna go to the grave" He stood by the door, waiting an answer from his right hand man.

"Ok just please be careful"

He got out of the building, the cold air hitting his face has soon as he stepped in the green grass, he walked through a lake and entered the forest, following a little path that was made days ago to get to Quackity's grave. He was getting closer, he didn't visit the grave for 4 days because of how busy he was when he came back from his 'protecting the grave' mission, when he got to the place his eyes widened and looked around the place.

The grave was full of flowers, almost covering the name, they were all around the place and were a blood red color, they all came from the underground where was the body, there was something between the flowers "Is that.. a note?" He asked himself wondering what happened to the place, he walked to the note, being careful with all the flowers that were in the way, when he got there he took the note and read it.

"You forgot to protect me from the flowers" His face had a confusing look, he looked at the grave and then to the note, did somebody just prank him or something?.

"Is someone there?" he said, looking around, the night was slowly claiming their place in the sky, everything was getting dark but he didn't care "Is someone there??" He asked again, louder than the first time, he looked back at the grave, moving some flowers and sitting in front of it.

Something cracked in the trees around him, quickly looking in the direction, there was a shadow between the trees "Who are you!?" he yelled, getting up and looking directly in the shadow "Don't move!" Without a warning, the shadow started to glow and and came out of the bushes, it was a boy with a beanie and a sweater, he didn't have any colors and was transparent like a glass figure, flowers could be seen inside of him