⭐️ • 💔 || Grave

🌹

He floated through the cold forest, the snow falling on his skin and making a hissing sound, his translucent grey skin melting to the contact with the cold material, but he didn't care, he honestly didn't mind. He kept going through the trees, the sky was cloudier than usual drawing a smile across his face, his blonde hair danced to the wind as he held his chest tightly with his right hand, pulling on his grey-ish green sweater. His face was hidden with a mask that had a sad face on it, it was big enough to cover his whole face, small cracks here and there, no wonder it would break and fall apart soon..

He stopped on his tracks when he saw a cleared hill, a piece of stone laying at the top as all he could see from up there was a 20 meter fall and the clouds still covering the sky all over the woods, he looked back at the stone, kneeling down right in front of it and taking his mask off, black tears falling down his cheeks, burning his skin thanks to the fact that it indeed was a liquid, ghosts and liquids don't go well together.

He sighed sadly, carefully placing his mask on the "grave", the smile on his face still remained, his once beautiful freckled cheeks were now darker, considering his skin tone wasn't the same as the one he had back when he was alive it really isn't a big of a deal.

This..

This is nice..

It was peaceful, the ghost still had the tears on his face but he ignored it, everything smelled like rain.. trees.. dirt.. flowers.. he felt happy that he could be there even after he died, when he lost his life he was all alone, and that's all he can remember, he also remembers meeting another ghost when he was alive, apparently when you die you only remember happy stuff and forget all of the bad things alive you did in their time of life, but..

He couldn't really remember good stuff.. all he remembered was.. fighting.. bombs.. blood.. axes.. arrows flying across the sky.. smoke filling the air, crying, a lot of crying, manipulation, war and betrayal.. betrayal. This really wasn't something nice to remember after you die, he didn't even get a happy ending? He was glad he was dead, he totally was, because that meant the he wouldn't hurt more people.. that thought made him happy, made him feel okay with his own death, if he hurt so many people then he didn't mind being dead, he deserved it.

And there he was, sitting at the top of the hill where he made his own grave, nobody did one for him so he did it himself, there was nobody to remember, nobody to cry for.. that meant that nobody cried for him, nobody waited for him, and nobody loved him.

But then again, he didn't care. He compared himself to the person he remembered being, he totally was a terrible person, but then he looks at himself and.. he can't even aim a bow, he can't hold an axe properly, he always stutters when he talks (not like he's spoken to anybody since his death, only to wild animals that he found around) and he wasn't confident at all.. what a twist.
He definitely was grateful for this, for being able to change and be someone better.. What does it cost to change? What was the price anyways? It's not like he would give his lif- nvm.