🌗🐷 • 💔 || Forget

I'm sorry
i'm so sorry
i can't even remember my friends
i can't remember their faces
I can't remember their names
it's only been 1 year since quarantine started and.. i just can't remember
i feel so bad
Why can't I remember?

🌹

"Techno, it's been one year since they last time we saw him, he's gone"

"It can't be! he can't.. he can't just disappear out of nowhere! there has to be a reason!"

"He's gone!" He yelled at the pinkette who was about to leave the house "I'm sorry but when someone disappears.. that means they're gone" his voice was a bit shaky.

"He has to be out there Phil, I know he is! He can't just- die!"

"Yes he can." His tone sounded painful, a tear falling down his cheek, those words were enough to make the other take his sword and run out of the house. It was always the same..

Every single day.

🥀

"Hello?"

...

The snow was falling on his face, his hair dancing with the cold wind of the place, he was standing still in the middle of nowhere.. the sky was cloudy, and he was lost, his sword being the only company he had by his side, trees surrounding him as he stepped to a clear zone, embracing the cold his surroundings were giving him.

Something wasn't right

Any of this was right

He kept walking, entering the forest once again and finding another clearing, but this time it wasn't a circle..

It was a path.

Something was dragging him, his legs moved by their own down the path even if he didn't know where that could lead to. Suddenly the wind became stronger, he covered his face with his cape, but when he looked up again there was no trees.

"What..?" He spun around, scanning his surroundings, finding nothing but snow.

Snow..

"Techno?"

He looked forward again, seeing a tall figure in the distance

Wait..

No..

It couldn't be..

"Ranboo..?" He dropped his sword, walking faster to the figure, he was freezing but he didn't care, his legs were screaming at him to stop but he didn't, he started running, the voices yelling at him, he needed to rest and his body wouldn't be able to handle it anymore, but then again..

He didn't care.

"Ranboo!" He yelled when he saw the figure started walking on the opposite direction "WAIT!!" He needed to take a breath, but he couldn't let himself have that privilege right now.

The figure stood straight, the piglin hybrid felt everything around him get blurry

No, he couldn't let his body stop him, he couldn't let this happen when he was so close! He couldn't give up!

He was so close and at the same time so far away.

And unfortunately, the human body has needs.

"RANBOO!!!" The figure turned around this time.

Wait..

"Do you remember me?"

The silhouette spoke, the voice was shaky, he sounded in pain, he sounded..

Broken.

The snow didn't let him see the other clearly, his eyes wanted to close so badly. He kept moving, almost infront of the figure, looking up to where their face should be..

"Techno?" The figure spoke but he couldn't see his face.. where was his face..?

[Can we see faces in our dreams?]||We as humans, except the ones that have a psychological disorder or problem, we dream

||We as humans, except the ones that have a psychological disorder or problem, we dream. If you think that you don't dream, it's because you simply forget your dreams. In our dreams we'll never see faces that we've forgot or haven't seen yet.
Our brain doesn't invent faces.||

. . .

🥀