☁️🔥 • 💌 || Dream Team..? 2

@Gamerluna44 @kedasnotgay and many othe people asked for this so here ya go!

TW ||
•Big sad

💊

"THEN I WISH WE NEVER MET!!"

The room stayed silent after Sapnap's words..

George had a blank expression on his face, he slowly looked away and walked silently to his room, Dream was still in shock. He looked at his boyfriend who had his hands on his face, letting a river of tears come out of his face.

"I'm sorry.." his body collapsed almost falling to the ground if it wasn't for Dream who catched him, the shorter crying on his chest "i didn't.. it didn't mean it.."

"I know you didn't.." The blonde kissed his head, trying to calm him down

"W- what going to happen next..?"

💊

"Are you sure you want to do this George? i mean-"

"They won't care anyways" he was locked in the bathroom with a pack of cigarettes, the screen of his phone was the only thing that gave light in that room "i guess not everyone get their good ending" he lighted his 6th cigarette, throwing the lighter across the room "i'm pretty sure they're sleeping"

"George.." the person at the other side of the call has been trying to convince him to stop smoking but it wasn't working "do you trust me?"

"Now that i think about it.. no, i don't, i though i could trust Dream and Sapnap but i was wrong so, no, i don't trust you either" he inhaled with the cigarette in his mouth, letting all the smoke get in his lungs then letting it out (idk how smoking works ok? please do not mock me in the comments-)

"George please, i'm your friend i-"

"boop" he hung up on Bad, turning off the phone "they like to fucking lie.."

💊

"What do we do now? it's obvious he's been smoking but how do we stop him?" they've been trying to think about a solution for hours now, they tried literally everything but nothing works

"I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA." Dream yelled out of nowhere, startling the other.

"Why it's always you the one that has the ideas-?"

"Do you remember the flower field we went to the other time like.. 1 year ago?"

💊

"Where are we going? we've been in the car for like 3 hours now" The brunette said with a blindfold on and on the back seat, the other two didn't say anything before getting in the car, and they've been talking about memories the whole time, avoiding his questions.

"It's special ok?"

"Pfft ok" he rested his forehead on the window "Can i get a cigarette?"

"no <3"

"I swear to god that i can even hear you doing a heart with your hands, am i right?"

"uH-" the brunette chuckled and took the blindfold off, not even looking through the window, his attention was on the bag that he always had with him, he searched a bit and found a box of cigarettes, placing it on the seat by his side. He looked up again and saw Sapnap looking at him

"You're not doing that honey" he grabbed the box and threw it out the window

"What the hell!? that was my last box you dipshit!" the other just chuckled and high fived Dream who still had his eyes on the road "i hate you both.."

"Don't forget this~" he gave him the blindfold, George took it and placed it on his eyes again.

"Why are we doing this again?"

"It's a surprise!"

"ok.." he gave up and rested his head on the window again, Dream and Sapnap kept making jokes, making the brunette chuckle a bit, looks like it's working..

"And we're here!" he heard the door of the car open, then his door opened "don't take the blindfold off yet"

"What do you feel George?" Sapnap asked, closing the door of the car.

"I feel.. ok i guess.."

"What do you smell? where do you think we are?"

"I smell.. fresh air.. some flowers maybe, the nature.. i can hear the wind that's something, everything is just silent, it's peaceful i guess"

"Exactly" Sapnap took his blindfold off, the first thing he saw was a big flower field, noting but the road, the nature and the Dream Team.

"Do you remember this place?"

"Yeah.." he looked around, the flowers dancing with the wind, petals everywhere

Just like the movies..

"So? what are we waiting for?" Dream took Sapnap's and George's hand and started running around, dragging them on the process

"We're going to have some fun!" Dream said, tripping on something and falling on the flowers, the other two almost doing the same, George was laying on his arms and Sapnap was kneeled down.

"Just like old times?"

"Just like old times.."

💊

Go read my new book! it has the ship Dreambur so if you're interested check it out ;]