☁️🔥 • ✉️ || Dream Team..?

TW ||
•Yelling
•Fighting
•Smoking
•Big Sad

🌹

"Do you think everything is going to be okay..?" the ravennete said while getting cuddled by the blonde, they were sitting in a flower field, George was running around following the fireflies around, the moon was on top of the sky, the stars decorating the space around it.

"Guys!" he came running to the other two and hugged them " can y'all please stop being a cringe couple and play with me?"

"Pfft, who are you calling cringe?" the ravennete stood up, pulling George with him, grabbing his hand and running around, nearly making the other fall but they were having fun.

"If only it was always like that.." the blonde said under his breath, standing up "I'm not cringe!" he ran to where they were, George screaming and Sapnap following him laughing.

It was a beautiful night..

🌹

"You have to stop doing that!" he yelled to the blonde infront of him "You notice that you're making a fucking drama? you have to stop!"

"George, i know you're angry but i can't do anything, they're millions of people and-"

"They do listen to you! you just have to say the simple words "stop harassing other content creators""

"I ALREADY DID!! BUT THEY DON'T LISTEN, NOT ALL OF THEM ARE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME"

"Ok, ok i'll let it pass for now but you notice that we're having problems with the money right?"

"I have it controlled-"

"STOP SAYING THAT, YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING UNDER CONTROL!!"

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!?? I'M TRYING-"

"WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A TEAM!! YOU'RE ALWAYS TRYING TO DO THINGS BY YOURSELF AND THE OTHER TIME YOU FUCKING HAD A-"

It was another day in the house they were living together in, Sapnap was in the room he shared with Dream, things were always like that so he didn't get involved anymore, they always fought for everything now and he was tired of trying to stop them, it was always about money and bills and problems in general.

The yelling got louder, he curled up in a ball and let the tears come out of his eyes, they weren't the same anymore, they got angry very easily and the only moments they could enjoy eachother's company was when they were recording or streaming, they didn't want their fans to know anything that was happening there, they didn't want to dissapoint them.

He grabbed his phone from the night stand, turning it on, the only light in the room came from the screen, he went to his contacts and called the one with the name "Dream ❤️". He placed it on the night stand again, the volume all the way up, of course nobody picked up from the other side but a voice could be heard after a few rings.

"Hey this is Clay, uh leave a message after the beep sound! beep.. Haha got you! you thought that was the beep? okok i'll stop beep..  GOT YOU AGAIN!! heh-" other voice could be heard apart from Dream's "Dream stop doing that it's annoying" "nooo you ruined iT-" laughing was the next thing he heard, the tears in his face running like a river, hugging his pillow trying to comfort himself "DreAm please-" a third voice said "Ok that's it, leave a message after the beep!" . . . "BITCH!!" "SAPNAP NOO-" and a beep sound cutted Dream's scream, the phone turning off.