🔥✨ • 💌 || It's alright, let it out, Talk to me

This oneshot was requested by @Skywolffantasy , Thanks for requesting! ❤️ Also, i hope you don't mind how long it is ":>
(Also, if someone gets the song of the title i love you, comment here bitch —>)

TW || (for real)
•Mentions of self harm
•Depression
•Eating disorders
Bulimia
Anorexia
•Hate
•Blood
•Suicidal thoughts
•Homophobia
Body Ashaming

There's so many warnings i'm sorry, I didn't hold back on this one ;}
🌹

"And well.. i-" The boy covered his face with his hands, his cheeks radiating heat.

"What he's trying to say is that he's gay for me bitches" Sapnap said, hugging his boyfriend.

The chat was really fast and a mix of different types of emotes and words, there could be seen pogs and some hearts, awws and some hate.

"Yeahhh he's mine, i don't care how much you simp for him, minee" He got even closer to Karl.

"sAPNAP STAHP"

🌹

It has been 2 days after the come out stream, everything was going great, in fact, Twitter was miraculously silent, he hadn't uploaded anything since that stream so he thought it was time for another stream.

"Hello! Welcome to the stream! today we're going to be in the Dream SMP so yeah" He started playing, not paying attention to the chat. He joined a VC with Punz and they just talked, everything was going fine, Sapnap joined in the middle of the stream but everything was calm, or that's what Karl thinks..

"I'm going to end the stream soon, bye guys"

"Bye babe"

"Bye

Karl blushed and got out of the call, then started reading the chat, he was going to stay there for a bit and then end the stream, he had nothing to do so he took his time. The smile in his face disappeared when he saw the chat full of hate

[I though you were cute but my respect for you out the window goes]

[What a freak, cringe AND gay?]

[Your content isn't even funny!"

[Fucking weirdo]

[Being gay is a sin!]

[You're a disappointment]

[Aww are you gonna cry just because we tell you the truth?]

[Kill yourself]

[Your little boyfriend doesn't even love you]

[we  hate  you]

"T- they.. hate me?" He said in a whisper, he moved the chair he was sitting in a bit, backing away from the computer, his eyes were red and ready to let water come out, he got closer again and ended the stream, the only light in the room coming from the screen. He looked around, feeling watched, like if he did any movement wrong everybody would know and start attacking him, he curled into a ball in his chair, placing his face in his hands letting out the tears, the computer's screen turned off, leaving him in the darkness of the cold room he was in. Alone.