🔫🐝 • 💟 || Cooking Vc B)

@SunElCool gave me permission to write our whole cooking Vc 😊👐

also, based on real life events B)

🌹

"I'm hungrYYY" the brunette said while opening his fridge door over and over again, walking around the kitchen looking for something to cook.

"Then answer me! what do you have??"

"I have.." he looked on the fridge again "i have eggs, sausage.. Hey! i also have the blade!"

"lemme see" he turned on his camera and placed it in the table, the blonde being able to see the whole kitchen "So.. i have cereal"

"Grab the bacon and put it in the cereal then crack an egg in it"

"wHat? nO!"

"Just saying"

"hMMMMMM"

"make some cereal"

"Tommy. I don't have milk"

"tHEN WHY DO YOU HAVE CEREAL??"

"BECAUSE THERE WAS MILK, IN THE PAST RIGHT NOW I DON'T HAVE!"

They kept yelling at eachother, telling jokes and Tommy saying different convinations as the brunette told him what he found in the kitchen "Hey there's coffee!"

"MAKE COFFEE WITH BACON IN IT."

"WHAT?"

"HAHAHHAHA-" they laughed as the bee boi was just walking in circles

"i''m hUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"Then make some eggs with sausage! it's not that hard"

"fuck it, i'll make bacon."

"Aight" the boy searched through the counters, trying to find a spatula "ughhhh-"

"Now what?"

"There's no spatula!"

"What do you mean!?"

"There's only this spatula" he took one that was in a pan, it was dirty, it looked like someone cooked some rice and left it there "but it's dirtyyy"

"then wash it, duh"

"but i don't want toooooooo" he said dancing around with the spatula

"YOU'RE SO GOD DAMN LAZY-"

"why do you think there's a giant amount of dirty dishes in there?" he pointed with the spatula, there was a literal mountain of dishes of all types and multiple sizes, along with some pans and a lot of forks and spoons "in this house everybody is lazy, ok?"

"Nobody washes the dishes there-?"

"Idk man i just got here" he threw the spatula to the counter, somehow being careful "what do i do then?"

"i swear to god- just wash the fucking spatula!"

"HAH no." he walked to the table, grabbing some stuff then sitting infront of the camera with a giant bag of Doritos "i have these" he said as he ate one.

"Put it in the cereal-" he said before wheezing and slamming his fist in the table.

"Eh, they're better than cereal, i'll take it"

"Can i try?"

"Sure" the brunette got another dorito out of the bag and slowly put it infront of the camera, blocking it completely and then eating it.