🌗❣️ • 💟 || Practice

I wanted to try to write a fight, hope it's good enough-

🌹

"Are you sure about this?" The winged man asked the taller male by his side, having to look up so he could talk to him thanks to the height of the hybrid.

"Yeah! I want to be good at pvp like you and the rest of the syndicate!" He said cheerfully, holding tight his axe.

"Alright, I will go easy on you" he said as he extended his wings and walked away from him, having a considerable distance between them. He tied his blonde hair on a ponytail, looking at the 8 foot tall boy infront of him "ready?" He said as he loaded his crossbow.

"I don't think this is fair because I have armor and you don-" he didn't finish his sentence when he felt an arrow roce his cheek, widening his eyes and backing up.

"Thanks to that I won't go easy on you" the older said as he loaded his crossbow again, making it disappear in the air as an axe took it's place on his hand "come on!"

The taller took a few breaths, looking around the big arena underground around them, he knew that Phil put a lot of effort into building this place right under their house, by the stories that the blonde told him, he knew that him and a certain masked male of long pink hair trained here some time before, he wishes he was there to see the epic fights that they had.

"Are you going to attack or do I have to stab you first?" He was pulled out of the train of his thoughts when he heard the shorter's voice again, his big wings flapping behind him, chuckling at his excitement.

"Here I go I guess" he mumbled under his breath, holding his axe called "The Axe of Ender" named and made by him himself, a shield appearing on his left hand as it shined for a few seconds before fully integrating on it's form.

He walked slowly towards the shorter, taking a few steps and looking at his movements carefully.

This was going to be a long day.

He kept his eyes on the blonde's hands, noticing his axe being held tightly. He took this as a chance to startle the other and quickly ran up to him, swinging his axe in the air but as he was about to hit the blonde a shield appeared on his arm, widening his own eyes by the sudden change of weapon and getting kicked on the stomach before he could even reaction, almost sent him flying by the strength he was pushed with but managed to use his feet and stop himself from going even further "this is not even the start! I'm going easy on you!" He heard the other say between laughs.

"I'm not good at this type of stuff Phil! I have never killed anyone!" He said as he frowned at the other who started laughing louder, what he said was actually true, how was that funny?

"Oh my gOd-" he heard the other say while laughing, he took this as a perfect chance to attack, a smile drawn across his face as he ran to the distracted man, who noticed his intentions quick enough to use his wings and push himself away from the taller's axe, almost making him fall. He kept his balance and looked at the taller male changing his axe to a sword, making the blonde smirk "are you really going to try with a sword?"

"This is pvp right? If you don't use a shield I won't need that axe" the taller said confidently. His confidence evaporating when the blonde ran to him with his own axe, going for a diagonal hit. He dodged the attack, trying to use this as a chance to attack and swinging his sword in the air to attack the blonde who used his shield to cover the hit. They both quickly switched weapons as the shorter shoot him with his crossbow, hitting his shoulder and making him flinch.