☁️🎸 • 💖 || Heat Wav- no.

So, i love this song- i love Glass Animals songs in general but Heat Waves is the type of music that has you obsessed over it.
And nobody cares but my favorite song is The Other Side Of Paradise

maybe Pork Soda too..

Take a Slice is a good one tho 👉👈

Fuck it, Tangerine and Waterfalls Coming Out Your Mouth.

🌹

"So?" he's been asking his boyfriend to read a fanfic he found some days ago, but he refused to do it "you can replace George's name with yours~" the brunette looked at him with a flustered face, surprised about what he just said.

"WH- T- THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM-"

"Then?" he got closer to him, almost going in for a kiss if it wasn't for the other who looked away

"I- IT'S UH- WEIRD(??" he was trying to keep his voice at his normal tone, failing miserably "I JUST DON'T LIKE IT-"

"Ow.."

"FINE-"

Dream is so manipulative istg-

🌹

"Taco thank you for the dono! have you heard about the fanfic Heat Waves? yes, i have" he's been streaming for about 3 hours now, he was just speedrunning, his boyfriend wasn't home so he was completely alone in his house, George and Sapnap were busy doing who knows what.

He heard the front door open, along with some other noises, his boyfriend was home. "It was okay i guess, it was goo actually- like, the writing was really good, i felt so lonely reading it even tho i was reading it with my boyfriend" the chat was shocked, filled with WHAT? and IT'S GEORGE?? and things like that, he just chuckled and ignored them. Steps could be heard outside his door, the brunette was coming.

"I'm streaming!" the steps stopped when he said that, the chat was asking if it was his boyfriend and he just said a quiet "yes"

"..." there was no sound on the other side of the door.

"Wanna do a boyfriend reveal?"

"WH-" the brunette covered his mouth, noticing that he almost did what the blonde said, if the mic picked his voice he was fucked.

"What did you say babe~?" The brunette just blushed and walked away "I guess he didn't want to talk-"

[Sing Heat Waves!]

[Boyfriend reveal pls-]

[can you sing?]

[Sometimes all i think about is you 😩✋]

[insert Heat Waves copy paste]

"Guys stop spamming! the bot is going to time you out!" he said between his laughs, seeing a bunch of people getting banned and messages getting deleted, he just kept laughing "Alright! i will sing but please stop, my poor mods-"

"Ejem, sometim-"

"NO!!" he heard a yell from the other side of the door "Don't sing that."

"What babe? are you jealous? does this remind you of George and i-" the door slammed open "oh hi!" the brunette moved his head saying no, since he couldn't talk because the mic would pick his voice and it would actually reveal who it was, Dream just revealed that it wasn't George when he said that it reminded him of "George and i" so there was no way it was George, the chat kept saying many ship's names, basically with every content creator in the MCYT community.

"Sometimes all i think about is you~" the blonde kept yell-singing, pointing at his boyfriend "late nights in the middle of jUUUUUUUNE-" he had multiple voice cracks since he wasn't really singing, just joking around. He saw how the other leaned in, the blonde though he was going to kiss him so he stopped singing and looked at him, the taller placing his hand on his cheek

 He saw how the other leaned in, the blonde though he was going to kiss him so he stopped singing and looked at him, the taller placing his hand on his cheek

(Ew, angles)

i kinda gave up, oops-

Not knowing if he was going to do it, but the brunette just got closer to his ear and whispered.

"i burn you?"

The blonde got red as a tomato, feeling the wave of hot breath on his ear and neck, quickly covering his face with his hands as his cheeks radiated heat.

"you're such an idiot.."

🌹

Someone asked me if i was dating SunElCool because of the oneshot dreambur "Silence", the answer is:

whatever you want to think lmao

jk, we're not dating, we dated before but it went poof

still best friends tho, right Sun? 👉👈

even when he had a boyfriend, he trusted me more B)