🌗🐷 • 💉 || Execution

I'm sorry i just love the idea of Techno being able to trust someone without getting betrayed.

right Tommy? fucking traitor istg-

TW ||
• Drowning
Blood

🌹

"Please! i just-" he got interrupted by a punch on his face, making his nose bleed.

"Keep moving memory boy." The guy in a beanie said, his clothes had blood just like the axe that he was prressing on the other's neck "Don't choose people~! and look at where it got you" he said with a grin on his face as they kept moving, walking through the path that led to the old L'manberg, a crater now.

Multiple people were following them, all of them had axes, ready to attack if he tried to escape. They were going down the long stairs, he was trying to be careful where he stepped "Keep moving!" he pulled his hair so he would be at his height "you fucking traitor, Tubbo isn't here to stop me this time." he pushed him, falling to the ground, he looked up and saw the crater where L'manberg was before the war, there was nothing left but a flag at the bottom of the big hole.

"Why don't we start with the execution?" he yelled has he turned around to face the others, the sun was setting and monsters were starting to appear in their surroundings "bring the buckets"

"W- what?" the boy on the floor said, trying to get up, immediately being pushed to the ground again, almost falling down the hole

"Oh, didn't i mention that this execution will be.." he kneeled down infront of him, pulling his hair to make him look at him "special?"

He stood up again and threw his axe down the hole, the others came back with a big box of glass, big enough for a person to get in. They also had multiple buckets, but he couldn't see what they had "w- wait.." he felt a tear fall down his cheek "no.."

"Yes" The other said with a big smile in his face "Come here memory boy! let's see how much you can remember after this." Two of the people there grabbed his arms and dragged him to the box, immediately throwing him inside and placing back the glass

"Keep on choosing people!" he tried to break the glass but it didn't do anything "did i mention that this glass is special too?" he looked at him on his eyes, he had an insane look while the other was terrified, he should've had never came back, he left Techno for one day and he's already going to get executed.

"Fill it boys!" he said as he stepped back, the others going to the box of glass and opening the superior part, but he wasn't tall enough to get out, they went up two little stairs and let the fluid get in the box, he closed his eyes so it wouldn't get in there but when he opened them he saw that..

He was going to drown in blood.

"PLEASE GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" he screamed, trying to reach the top to get out but it was useless, the blood was slowly going up, getting more desperate by the second.

The other just laughed as he looked at the other trying to get out, the terror on his face "YEAHHH SUFFER YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" he stepped infront of the box again "DO YOU SEE THAT!??" he pointed to the crater "THAT'S YOUR FAULT"

"YOU DID THIS!!" he yelled at him, there was anger and madness in his eyes "AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAY THE FUCKING PRICE."