☁️🎸 • 💖 || Idol

@s_a_d_i_x requested this oneshot, thanks for requesting! i hope you like it ❤️

TW ||
•Haha no.
This is so cliche sorry-

🌹

Dream and his friends were hanging out in Dream's house, they were in the living room talking about random stuff.
The TV was on but they weren't paying much attention to it until an ad caugh Dream's attention.

"That's him guys! it the guy that makes amazing songs!"

"More like "It's the man i simp for"" Sapnap said, Dream just gave him a offended look, obviously joking.

"I'm not a simp!"

"You're not?"

"Nope"

"Then you won't mind if i go to your room right?" George stood up, slowly walking to the hallway where Dream's room is.

"WAIT DON'T GO IN THERE!!" He yelled getting up, George started to running.

"You never let us get in Dream! what do you have there?" The shorter yelled, laughing a bit.

He reached Dream's room, opening aggressively the door and slamming it closed before Dream could get in "GEORGE!!" he tried opening the door but it was locked from the inside.

"Ok let's see what he has in he-" When he turned around he saw a wall full of posters of the singer, some had lyrics of songs and others were just photos of him, the desk had multiple books and papers around, some had photos and some lyrics "Jeez.. DREAM, YOU'RE TOTALLY A SIMP AND YOU CAN'T CHANGE MY MIND!!" He shouted before opening the door, Dream came in running to his desk, grabbing everything and hiding it in a drawer.

"W- we're not going to talk about i- it..-" The blonde said, a deep red dancing around his cheeks.

🌹

Dream was walking down a street, his work shift just ended and he was going back home, the cafe where he worked wasn't to far away from his house but it was a long walk.

He suddenly saw a big group of girls and boys across the street, he just ignored it and minded his own business, that until the crowd started moving, what the fuck was happening? a boy came out running from the crowd of people and crossed the street, cars started circulating so he had time until people started to chase him, he ran towards Dream, the only person in that side of the street and pulled him from the hoodie.

"I'm gonna need your help!"

"Wha-"

"Hide me from those people, i beg you"

"O- ok there's a alleyway if we keep walking, it is like a bit hidden so nobody would notice it is there"

"Take me there" The blonde did what the other told him, it looked like he was in real trouble so he decided to help him, he didn't seem like a bad guy.. (Also Wilbur: Then let's be the bad guys *animatic sounds intensifies*)

His voice seemed familiar to Dream, very familiar, but he had a mask covering his mouth so his voice didn't sound like his original, it was a bit muffled and it couldn't be heard perfectly, his eyes seemed familiar too but he just didn't pay attention to that.

"HE WENT AROUND THAT CORNER!!" They heard screams of people saying god knows what.

"Shit run!" Dream grabbed his hand an walked faster, the other just following him "It's right around this corner!" they were running now.

"HE'S THERE!! CAN I GET A PICTURE???"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fu-" they immediately went to the alleyway, it was hidden between two abandoned buildings so it was already forgotten, Dream placed his back in the wall while the other male was infront of him with his arm on there too, he had him basically pined to the wall but didn't notice, they were too busy catching their breath.

(i regret existing, it looks so wrong, mixedupz please don't ground me, it isn't what it looks like-)

"Hey are you okay?-" His face changed to a surprised expression, heating up when he saw who was infront of him..

It was WilburSoot! the singer he simps for- i mean, the famous singer that he likes so much ;]

He removed his mask to catch his breath while the other was speechless until the taller male faced the other, their cheeks getting a deep red shade.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry, i-"

"No i'm the one who's sorry! this looks.. so wrong.." the taller said nervous. He was about to back away but the shorter talked, getting his attention.

"Who would say i would be simping for a famous singer and the next day the famous singer is simping for me" He said jokingly, looking away, his green eyes wandering around tha place, looking everywhere except the taller's eyes.

"Oh so you're the flirty type?"

"I guess you could say that, but just a bit, i can tell you're nervous too"

"Me? you're just a fan, why would i be nervous?"

"I don't know, maybe because of this" He leaned closer and pressed their lips together, placing his hands around the brunette's neck, the other reacted after a few seconds and melted into the kiss, closing his eyes and putting his hand in the blonde's head while the other hand was placed in his hips, getting their bodies even closer to eachother, deepening the kiss.

Dream saw the opportunity and fucking took it.

Hell yeah

🌹

So, i have other 4 oneshots that are almost ready to be published but the only thing left to add is the drawing of each one so you'll have to wait, and i'm writing another book that has 3 chapters ready to go but i'm not going to publish them all in one day, they'll come out one by day so there ya' go ✌️