⭐️ • 💌 || I can't remember

So, DreamSapFound is going to be able to be requested now because more people ask for that so ⭐️ is that ship, i'll add it to the ships later-

@George-Not-Found requested this one! thanks for the idea ^^
Also, for plot reasons Sapnap only has 1 life left ":>

TW ||
• Death(?

🌹

"DREAM STOP I'M ON HALF A HEART-"

"That's not true, i bet you have half of you health!" he was running behind him with a sword

"PLEASEEEE-" he gave up and slowed down,

"Pfft-" he placed his hand on the ravenette's shoulder "I wasn't going to kill you" he said as he chuckled, not even tired from the run he just did. The other turned around and rested his head on Dream's chest, trying to catch his breath

"i'm so fucking weak" he calmed down, dropping the sword "i though i was dead-"

The blonde chuckled a bit and looked up, a skeleton was pointing an arrow at them "WATCH OUT!!" he pushed him out of the way but the arrow it him on his arm, they looked at eachother, shocked at what just happened "how low are you..?"

"I.." he fell, Dream catching him on the air hugging him tight, a tear falling from his eye "i'm sorry i wasn't strong enough"

"NONONO SAPNAP-" he felt how the boy started to turn into smoke "IT'S MY FAULT NOT YOURS I'M SORRY"

He faded on his arms, smoke around him.. he was gone.

He couldn't believe what just happened, it was so fast and sudden that he didn't realize he was actually gone. Well, that's what he first though.

"Dreammm!" The brunette came from behind some trees "Oh there you are! where's the panda?" he said as he looked around, searching for a certain ravenette "Dream?" he walked closer, looking at how the blonde was hugging himself tightly "Is everything okay? where's Sapnap?" he placed a hand on his shoulder.

"i.." he fell to the ground, getting on his knees "He's gone"

"What do you mean?" he was getting worried, why wasn't the other here? "Did you loose him?" he sat by his side, trying to comfort him "did you seriously loose him?" he laughed a bit, trying to not overthink, he didn't know what happened and maybe he would panic over nothing so he just waited for a response.

"Sapnap is.." the brunette patiently waited, trying to not come to theories and get nervous "he's dead."

...