☁️🎸 • 💖 || Music Boyfriend?

TW ||
• Wholesome
Cute
• ❤️

🌹

Dream had just moved to his new apartment, it was a building with at least 5 apartments, the walls were very thin so everything could be heard from the other side, he had a few neighbors, infront of his apartment was living an old couple, right next to it was empty and next to his apartment was living someone but he hadn't meet them yet, he just talked a bit to his front neighbors, explaining he was a streamer and if his screams bothered them they could just knock on his door. He didn't want to annoy them.

When he finally set up everything in his studio he went for some food outside.

🌹

It was 5 pm when he got back home, he unlocked the door and got in, putting his keys in the table, he walked to his studio and set up everything, ready to stream, but before he started the stream he heard a melody coming from the room next to him, somebody was singing, he got up from his chair and put his face in the wall, listening to the music, he didn't hear the song before.

The voice was deep but soft at the same time, a guitar could be heard too, he listened the other male sing for some minutes then the song changed, he didn't know this song either, so he just listened.

it had been 30 minutes since he was listening to the singing from the other side of the wall, but then it stopped.

"I guess he's done" He stood up from the floor and walked to his chair, he then sat and started streaming.

🌹

Dream has been living there for 2 weeks now, his routine was: Getting up, eat breakfast, listen to his neighbors music, stream or make a video, eat, sleep, repeat. He already memorized the order of the songs and the lyrics of the othe's music but never sang along, he just listened, that was what he was doing now, listening to the last song of the list.

"Saline solution.."

"Saline solution, to all your.."

"Problems.."

Dream accidentally sang the last word along with the other but louder, he heard steeps from the other side, coming to the wall.

Dream started to blush deep red and walked away from the wall, more steeps could be heard, he quickly got to his chair and started his stream, trying to breathe and for his blush to disappear, he kept playing Minecraft trying to forget what he jus...

Dream started to blush deep red and walked away from the wall, more steeps could be heard, he quickly got to his chair and started his stream, trying to breathe and for his blush to disappear, he kept playing Minecraft trying to forget what he just did.