☁️🔥 • 💔 || Drowning tears

I'm sorry, i have like 3 requests almost done but i felt like writing this short angst

i'm crying :']

TW ||
•Mentions of drowning

🌹

Everything is dark around him, the only light he sees is Dream

The blonde was standing in the middle of the room, looking away from him. He tried to run and jump into his arms but something stopped him, he looked at his arms and legs and he had chains all around his body, not letting him go, he still tried to get out of them but there was no point on fighting, he looked up again, Dream was looking at him, a disappointed look on his face, he tried to speak but he couldn't, he tried to scream, to yell for help, the only thing that happened was the tears that were running down his cheeks.

"Why do you think that i could love you?" He tried to speak again, feeling like he drowned in an ocean of tears not letting him breath, the air his lungs needed was gone and the only thing left was him, the water and Dream.

Dream..

"Why would i ever love you?" the chains broke, but there wasn't any air to breath left, he was drowning in the words that came out of Dream's mouth, the light started to fade and he tried to reach for him but he just walked away, desperately trying to swim and get to the surface, but the water only went up and up, dragging him down once again, his body didn't want to respond anymore, he was broken and couldn't be fixed, only getting worse when he wished for Dream to help him, his hopes were falling apart the situation getting worse, the more he tried to reach for him, the faster he was dragged away, he gave up accepting his fate, but the water around him dissapeared out of nowhere, everything around him gray, the sky looked plain and dead and the floor was a darker gray, being able to see his reflection on it.

He started running, his legs hurting him, feeling like his body will fall to the ground by any second now.He saw how the light was fading and fading, leaving him in the dark, the cold aura embracing him with his body weak and useless. The floor started moving, getting stuck in it, something was pulling him.

swallowing his body, not letting him go.

Trying to pull him to the bottom

Trying to drown him

Drowning on his own tears.

His vision started to blurry, but he could figure out the little light that came back again

It was Dream and George.

Walking away and ignoring him, not paying attention to the boy in the middle of the dark ocean.

🌹

i'll leave it like that, take it like some type of vent(?
idk

the next oneshot might be a vent too-

how do i get over someone-?
nvm, i can do this by myself-