👿✌️ • 💔 || Hanahaki [❌]

@s_a_d_i_x requested this oneshot, i hope you like it!
TW ||
• Blood
• Death
• Big sad

🌹

It was a normal day in Manberg, all the citizens were in their houses, away from the president and Vice President who didn't show up the last weeks, they were in the white house, Quackity calls it 'Casa de putas' but fuck no i won't call it that.

"I already told you! we gotta make decisions together!! AS A TEAM!!" Quackity yelled at Schlatt, fire in his eyes out of rage while the taller was watching the other losing his mind.

"Are you done?"

"I- YOU GOTTA LISTEN TO ME! ALL YOU EVER DO IS JUST CARE ABOUT YOURSELF" He yelled again with an aggressive tone, rage could be heard in his voice and seen in his face.

"Ok, i'm just gonna leave you, let you calm down and when you stop being a bitch you can come back to me" Schlatt said moving Quackity out of his way, walking to the exit leaving the other male alone. He was going to go behind Schlatt but his legs didn't respond, he could just stare and be still without moving any muscle, he was tired of it being the same everyday, never cried about it but all his emotions mixed in his mind, trying to focus in moving but it didn't work, his body falling to his knees, staring at the grey and cold floor, he wasn't gonna cry wasn't he? he wasn't gonna cry over an asshole.. right?

There he was, alone, alone with the coldness of the room he was in, he felt a tear fall from his cheek, he was crying, he finally cried after all these days of holding it in, not letting it out and locked it with a million of chains to hide what he felt, he didn't want to show those emotions, he didn't like it, he never liked it, but it was happening anyways, emotions don't work with locks and chains, they don't need any key, they just get out by themselves even if you don't like it and that was Quackity's case.

Suddenly, he started to cough, covering his mouth with his hands, when he moved his hands out of his face he could see blood, his hands and mouth were full of blood, he quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom, when he got there he started washing his mouth with water, the taste of metal going all over his mouth, when he finished he looked at himself in the mirror.

"What a mess i am.. I'm so stupid.." Tears running through his cheeks again "Why did it have to be him..? out of all the people that actually care about you.." his tone raised with every word that came out of his mouth, then he started coughing again but this time petals came out of his mouth "Guess i'll have to handle it by myself.. like always" he grabbed a mask out of his pocket and putted it on, hoping that if this happens again, it'll be easier to hide it while getting to somewhere safe to let the blood and tears come out of his mouth and eyes, it was making him sick but he couldn't really do anything about it, he decided to just hide it and leave it like that, not knowing what could happen if he didn't do anything.

🌹

Quackity and Schlatt were standing in the podium, his fight with him happened two days ago, and 'they' finally decided to inform the citizens about a festival, Quackity not being sure of what the other was planning since he didn't tell him anything anymore.

"So, a festival is going to happen in some days.. it i# go#n# t# ###### ###" He was standing right next to Schlatt but couldn't hear him, he was trying to listen but his vision started getting blurry, his body starting to not respond, panic grew inside him and got scared of what was gonna happen, he suddenly got back to reality when Schlatt hit his shoulder.

"Quackity are you there?" He asked without any emotion in his voice, he didn't sound worried.

"Y- yeah I'm here i just-" He fell on his knees, oh no.. not again, he knew what was gonna happen, but this time it was going to happen infront of a whole nation, in a podium where everybody could see him.

"Quackity!!" He heard screams but couldn't figure out who's screams they were, he removed his mask, flower petals coming out of his mouth, blood was all around his lips, he panicked, it was happening again but infront of the person that was making his body react like this, infront of the person who was making him suffer, infront of the person who did this to him. More blood came out of his mouth but it wasn't the normal amount of blood, it was more, his heart was beating faster and faster, almost coming out of his body, feeling like he was gonna explode, his emotions came all at the same time, getting dizzy, he felt something around him.. were those.. was someone hugging him? he fell in something.. or someone, everything was still blurry, he couldn't feel anything, just how his insides were invaded with flowers, he could hear someone talking but didn't know who it was.. it sounded like a male, but his body wasn't his anymore, he didn't have control of it, and he was never getting it back.

His eyes started closing slowly, the muffled screams became louder but he couldn't think anymore, the pain was slowly disappearing and he was feeling free, the feeling of those arms that were wrapped around him started to fade, only feeling peace, seeing nothing but black..

🌹

It was one week after the incident, the festival was canceled and Schlatt was in the woods, next to a grave and some flowers.. flowers that looked painful to him after watching the person he loved coughing blood and flower petals.

"Hey Quackity.. how are you going? This is.. my first time visiting you, but don't worry, I'll try to come back every day.." He looked at the name in the grave, feeling something go through his chest.

"I just wanted you to know.. i do love you, i did love you.. but i guess we don't always get what we want uh?..

I'm sorry for making you go through this.."

"I'm sorry for all those times i was.. i was being a dick"

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, you didn't deserve it.."

"I'm sorry for not listening to you"

"I'm sorry for everything.."

"I'm sorry"