☁️🎸 • 💖 || Finally together

It was a rainy day, Dream was in the airport waiting for Wilbur to give him his address, they were going to go to PizzaHut the next day so he took the plane a day before the date, it was a joke at first but they ended up actually doing it, they invited George too but he said no, they didn't know why and George never said the reason.

Dream's phone made a ring sound, meaning Wilbur gave him his address, he quickly took his things and ran out of the airport, waited for a taxi to come and got in, he opened his texts with Wilbur and gave the driver the address.

He was excited to meet Wilbur but also a bit nervous, he didn't show him his face before so this was gonna be a face reveal to him, he was lost in his thoughts as he watched the water fall from the sky softly, running in the window like a race, trying to get to the end, some split and some got together making bigger drops.

"We arrived" He got out of his thoughts and gave the money to the driver, he jumped of the car and took a quick look at the house, it was big for just one person, Niki was also living there but she leaved some days ago to visit her family, he grabbed his things and thanked the driver, pulled his phone out of his hoodie and texted Wilbur.

— "I'm here ;)"

Then walked to the door, he knocked and waited for Wilbur to open the door.

Wilbur's POV

I was on the couch waiting for Dream and watching TV, it was raining outside so it was a bit cold, i was bit sleepy to be honest, i didn't sleep too well last night because i was excited to finally meet Dream, after months of knowing him i'll finally see his face! Not to mention that we've been dating for 2 months now, we planned to tell our fans together after the date. I was about to fall asleep when my phone got a notification, I didn't bother to check on it till i heard a knock on my door, i stood up from my couch and walked out of the living room, when i got to the door i opened it and saw a boy in a green hoodie, dirty blond hair and green eyes, his face had a soft shade of pink on his cheeks and freckles were decorating his face, he was a bit shorter than me.

"Wilbur?"

I recognize that voice.. wait-

"Dream!?"

"Hi"

No one's POV

Wilbur wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, hugging him tightly, Dream stood there with a smile and hugged him back. They stayed like this for a while, getting their clothes a bit wet because of the rain. The taller male pulled away and looked at Dream's face, noticing every small detail, making the blonde blush even more.

"Oh my god you're so cute" Wilbur said placing his hands on Dream's cheeks. Making him blush even more.

"And you're even hotter in person" Dream said before chuckling a bit.

"Dream.."

"Can i kiss you?"

Part 2 coming out soon!