😇💜 • 💉 || Twisted

This is the last update today, i swear-
TW ||
• Blood
• Murder
• Mentions of torture

🌹

Minx was streaming in her room, she's been streaming for 5 hours straight but wasn't tired, suddenly she heard a knock on her door, it was her girlfriend Niki, her fans didn't know they were dating but she didn't care anymore.

"Come in" The door opened, Niki stood there with blood on her hands and her clothes.

"I'm streaming!" She said when her girlfriend was about to step in the room, the light she had made it impossible to see who it was and what was happening for the stream

"I'm streaming!" She said when her girlfriend was about to step in the room, the light she had made it impossible to see who it was and what was happening for the stream. The chat started making questions.

"Take this" Minx took a hoodie she had in her bed and threw it to Niki, it was an oversized one so her bloody hands wouldn't be seen in the stream, she wasn't worried about her because she knew what her girlfriend has been doing, it wasn't her blood.

When Niki had the hoodie on she walked in the room "Hey" chat started asking even more questions but Minx didn't even see it.

"What's up babe?" The chat went wild with theories and people shipping them.

"The dog escaped again" She said with a quiet and tired voice. Nobody but them knew what that meant.

"Oh, let me help you then" She looked at the chat and then at the camera "Well, that's all for today, i'm gonna go help my girlfriend, bye!" Then ended the stream "Now, why when i'm streaming?" She asked Niki.

"Sorry, i was bored" She said simply, then took Minx's hands "Let's go" They walked down a hallway, in the end was a door with some chains and looks, they were open "You can go first"

Minx walked in the room, there was blood everywhere and some beds with ropes, there was a table with multiple surgery instruments, they were all covered in blood, there was a path of blood from the bed to the door but it ended there. Two beds had a body laying there "Which one is still alive?"

"None, one survived but then she tried to escape so i stabbed her, the other died because of the cuts that i did on his arms, his skin was very delicate and i went a bit too far"

"It's ok, let me help you clean up then" Minx kissed Niki's forehead and got out of the room, going to the kitchen for some cleaning supplies. It was a normal thing, her girlfriend was very sweet and cute, but sometimes this happens, that's why she has her own room to torture people, she was already used to helping her cleaning and sometimes she was there giving her what she needed, if it was salt, Minx was the one who went for the salt, if she needed lemons, Minx went for lemons.

It didn't bother her, she found it interesting how someone so adorable and cute could do such things, it didn't get in their relationship so she was ok with it, even when it sounds very twisted and insane, she loved her and wouldn't let her go.

She came back and saw her girlfriend playing with the surgery tools "Niki be careful, i know you know how to use them but you could cut yourself with it"

"It's oki"

She put it down and grabbed a knife then walked to her girlfriend and gave her a little kiss in the lips "Do you want to help me finding more people?"

"Don't you want me to clean up everything here?"

"I mean, if you want to~" Then she walked out the door with knife in hand, she stopped for a second waiting to her Minx's steeps.

"Ok, you win" Minx grabbed a long metal that was by the door and walked to her girlfriend's side "Let's go?" she extended her hands for Niki to take it.

"With pleasure" Niki took her hand an then both walked out of the house, weapons in hand, searching for a new victim.

They were surely twisted, but they had eachother and didn't need anything more.