⭐ • 💖 || Cuddling Sandwich

K Sun, take your 🌮, you won 👏

Note: i have never writen something like this before, please send help i'm dying rn.
Also, yes, is fluff simple but expect more in the future, if someone request some more of this-

(Guys help, i lost my voice because i was screaming at the top of my lungs
playing fucking Overcooked, that shit is stressing on Switch-
Even more stressing when your sister just laughs at the burning kitchen.)
💬

It was almost midnight and the Dream Team was recording for a video, they were tired but any of them had any videos prepared to upload, what they always did was George just being lazy and the other two were taking care of the house or streaming.

"Ugh.. finally i can sleeep" he stretched his arms in the air, standing up from his chair without leaving the Discord call and walked out of the room.

"George?"

"Well, he's gone, now i can have you all for myself"

"Pfft-" The blonde stood up too, going to the bedroom looking for tired gogy "George?" the room was all dark but he could see perfectly fine his boyfriend in the bed.

"Hey~" The ravennete whispered on his ear from behind, making him jump "Oops~ sorry babe" he kissed his cheek and gently pushed him out of the way, walking to the bed and sitting on the edge then crawling to George's side, sneaking his arms around him. The blonde got in the room too and did the same as the other but in the other side, the two of them to the brunette's sides, cuddling him like a sandwich.

"G- guys i can't breathe-" Googy said trying to get out of their embrace.

"You liar- you're breathing perfectly fine" Sapnap said, burying his face in George's neck.

"Sapnap stop-" Heat radiated off his cheeks, feeling hot. (i see u commenting. don't.)

"Sorry i can't help it.. you're so cute"

"Sapnap-" he could feel his breathing on his neck, making him blush even more.

"Shut up both of you, i'm tired-"

"Sorry dreamy-poo"

"Can i move now?"

"no <3"

"Dream tell him to not do that" He was literally hugging him like a koala, Dream had his arms around both of them but when the brunette spoke again he tightened the embrace.

"You have no escape baby~" Sapnap continued teasing him, giving him little kisses in the side of his neck.

"You win i won't leave, just stop-" he was a blushing mess, feeling his face radiate heat.

"Ow do you really want me to stop?"

"I- don't.. uh.. whatever, just let me sleep" Dream let out a chuckle and then slightly wheezed at George's reaction, he was always like that when they were cuddling, he liked when Sapnap did that, it was obvious but he never admits it, he was used to it at this point.
But they always enjoyed this time of the day.

💬

The sun was rising in the sky, intruding into houses through windows and doors. The room was silent and breathing was the only thing that could be heard inside of the room, the annoying sun came in the room through the only window, shining in Dream's face, who was slowly opening his eyes immediately closing them after the light got in his eyes, he tried to sit up but he felt something on him.

He looked down and saw the brunette cuddled against his chest while the other was spooning him, he awwed at this and gave him a little kiss on his head, hugging them tighter, Sapnap waking up and looking at him.

"Oh.. hi" He said sleepy when he opened his eyes and saw Dream "how did you sleep?" he closed his eyes again, still awake and getting even closer to the still asleep brunette.

"I slept well with the two of you here" he leaned in and kissed him on the lips, trying not to squeeze the boy in his chest then layed back in the position he was in before.

(cuddling the homies, feeling good)

"I love you two too" George said, his words being muffled by the blonde's chest, his eyes were still closed but he was smiling even tho the others couldn't see it.

"Aww i love you too Gogy" He wanted to kiss him but he was behind him and was too lazy to move from his spot so he just kissed his neck.

"i told you to stop" Googy said red like a tomato 🍅.

💬

⚠️ I M P O R T A N T ⚠️

I swear on my non-existent god that I tried, i really did, but this shit is hard to write- ok, i'm gonna make another Dreamnapfound because this shit isn't even good- also, the 31 i will upload 4 oneshots, i just have to speedrun drawing this night and they'll be ready to come out in the 31 as a happy new year, i really hope this turns out for the better