☁️🎸 • 💖 || Hey girl, wanna see me speedrun falling in love with u?

i'll use the title as a pick up line, let's see if it works
if i have a girlfriend by tomorrow i'm gonna cry-

also, two updates in one day pog?

🌹

"I really don't understand why you love her some much" she said has she threw a knife at the circle on the wall.

"Bitch, don't get me started"

"When are you going to ask her out anyways?" the blonde got in their conversation.

"Tam, don't get in this, the adults are speaking"

"THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!"

"bruhHHhH"

"ok calm down both of you-" she said, standing up and dragging her sister who was just yelling swears at her out of the room "and stop throwing knifes i feel like you're going to stab me!"

"Love is for the wEAK!" she said, laying on her bed "why do you love people anyways when you have potatoes and weap-"

"OK THAT'S ENOUGH I DON'T NEED TO HEAR THE REST-" she said putting her headphones on her head, starting her pc.

"So, are you going to call her now?" she said in her normal monotone voice, standing up from the bed and walking to the wall where multiple knifes were stuck "you talk to her everyday give her a break"

"Fine!" she closed Discord again and turned off the pc "happy?"

"no" she placed the knifes in a box by her bed "you're obsessed" she said as she took a chocolate bar and took a bite "I'll ask Faizah if i can go to the store for more potatoes and soup, i'm still hungry-" she left the room.

"THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SINGLE!!" she said trying to piss her sister off, then heard loud footsteps coming to the room "oh n-" the door slowly opened, the tall silhouette of the pinkette on the door frame.

Her life fucking flashed before her eyes.

"You disgust me." she threw something at her, hitting her on the cheek.

"OW!!"

"Get potato-ed" with that she left again, slamming the door shut. The brunette looked at the floor and saw what the girl threw at her, it was a fUCKING POTATO-

"Holy shit-"

🌹

"And oh my fucking god i won't say that ever again-" she said while resting her head in her girlfriend's shoulder "i'm so scared of her"

"Pfft- Willow, you know how she is, why did you say that anyways?" she placed her arm around her shoulder, getting closer to her "are you jealous because she's single?" she chuckled while taking a strawberry and eating it.

"What-?" she pulled back from her, turning her whole body to face her and placing her hands on the blonde's cheeks "If i have you she's the one who has to be jealous" she kissed her nose and then put their foreheads together "i would never leave you"

"That's so sweet but we've been dating for only 2 weeks, i don't know if-"

"Hush cutie, i speedran falling in love with you when we first met, i know that you're the only one i need in my life"

"You're so cliché-"

"I can't help but feel like that whenever i am with you~" she got closer, leaning in for a kiss but the other grabbed a strawberry and put it in the brunette's lips.

"Pfft- not yet sweetie" she looked away, her cheeks color pink

"Awww c'mon babe please-"

"You flirt so much istg-" she said trying not to laugh, kissing her cheek "i'm just not ready ok?"

"Whatever makes you happy"

"CONSENT YOU FUCKS!!" a ravenette yelled running at them, a smaller girl with brunette hair and some glasses running behind her.

"I SWEAR TO GOD SAPNAP IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK-" the blonde yelled standing up and running towards the girl, who now looked scared and turned around, running in the opposite direction. The smaller girl stopped and stood still, watching how the other got closer and just grabbed her by the waist, pulling her up and carrying her away.

"SAPNAP YOU'RE GOING TO DROP ME-"

"I won't!"

"DREAMMMM HELP ME SHE'S GOING TO-" the brunette couldn't finish, getting interrupted by a rock on her face "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU-"

"I told you to keep her away, you didn't make it so she's your problem now" she felt a pair of arms wrap around her, her girlfriend hugging her from behind "sorry, they're just the drivers i-"

"Yeah i understand" she buried her head in the blonde's neck, both standing in the middle of the field full of grass and little flowers, seeing how two girls were looking at them from a car that was parked by the road far away.

🌹

So, i drew female Dream and y'all don't really know because I mainly draw boys, but i just can't draw a girl's body without adding too much curves on it, why? because idk that's easier for me tbh, i don't know if you noticed that even when i draw boys they have a tiny waist, i've been trying to change that and give my drawings more normal bodies but i kinda just gave up-

she's so cute-