☁️🔥 • 💖 || Creeper 👀

@sappyslut requested this oneshot, thanks for requesting! i hope you like it :D

TW ||
•Jk

🌹

Sapnap and Dream were in the woods, it was midnight and there were monsters everywhere, they just came out of a mine and were far away from their home, their horses died it was going to take a while to get back while fighting monsters that came out of nowhere.

"DREAM HELP MEEEEEEEE!!" Sapnap was running around with 4 creepers behind him, screaming for help and his shield was almost broken.. what a fucking good luck.

"Sapnap! Watch out!" a creeper exploded, making Sapnap yeet. (i'm so sorry)

He fell into water, unconscious, the blonde ran to him and dragged him out of the water, hugging his body tight "Sapnap wake up.. please, we have to keep going" the other didn't move so Dream didn't have option than carry him bridal style, looking for somewhere safe for them to pass the night. After wandering around a bit, dodging monsters and almost dropping the boy in his arms, he found a cave, immediately going in and blocking the entrance, making a little campfire and sitting in the ground, placing Sapnap in his lap, cuddling him.

"Dream..?" Dream was about to fall asleep but he heard his boyfriend's voice

"Hey, are you okay? Does anything hurt?" He asked worried, facing the other and making them split.

"I'm okay, my head just hurts a little but it's alright" he leaned back in his arms, trying to sleep through the pain "And are you okay? you had to carry me this whole time" sleppy Sapnap chuckled.

"I am okay! but we'll have to pass here the night, there's many monsters out there.. ugh we had to stay on that cave but i wanted to get home fast, i'm so stupid"

"Did you just fucking call yourself stupid?" he pulled back, almost falling off the blondes lap "Dude, you're literally famous because of your brain and how smart and brilliant and good and genius you are" he placed his hands in Dream's cheeks, getting closer to him.

"There was no need to give all those compliments y'know?" he got even closer to Sapnap's face.

"There was, what? i can't compliment my boyfriend?" he said, their lips brushing together but not going in for a kiss.

"You're so cute.."The blonde closed the space between them, finally kissing, forgetting about everything around them, the only thing in their minds were eachother.

🌹
(writing that part was so weird, like, I didn't want to make it look like something sexual but oh boy this looks so bad-)

Dream woke up to the sound of zombies getting killed by the sun, burning them making them suffer a painful death.

He looked around, they were still in the cave, it was still blocked off but the light of the sun could still get in the cave, he looked down at the boy in his arms, sleeping peacefully in his chest.

"Hey

"Hey.. wake up Sappy Nappy~" the blonde said in a soft voice, booping Sapnap's nose (lol)

"Hmm.."

"Wakey wakey..~" he leaned closer to Sapnap's ear, whispering in a deeper voice.

"Mm stahp" Dream kissed his cheek, making him reaction "dreammmmeh"

"Wake up cutie~"

"OK OK!! i'm awake! stop it now" the blonde just chuckled at his reaction and hugged him tighter "have i ever told you your morning voice is so hot?"

"Yeah you did.. a couple of times actually"

"Hm.." he started closing his eyes slowly, relaxing his body, falling completely on top of Dream.

"Hey don't fall asleep again!"

"Stfu"

"Wow, someones moody this morning. Right, you slept so comfy on top of me while i was laying on cobblestone"

"Heh.. on top of you-"

"Pfft-" they started laughing, Dream sounded like a tea kettle for a second and then kissed Sapnap on the forehead "Cuddling the homies, feeling good" they exploded on laughter now, not even breathing (sucks to not breathe, happened to me yesterday 😔)

🌹

"Dream! Sapnap! why did it take so long??"

"Sapnap got yeeted across the forest by a creeper"

"Dream wtf"

"I don't care about what happened, did you even bring the supplies?"

"Yep, i have them right here"

"Good, give them to me" Dream handed George a bag that he was carrying the whole time "Nice, k i'm going to organize this you can continue making out with Sapnap" he said while checking what was in the bag, not looking up at the two blushing males infront of him "Please don't be loud" he closed the bag and turned around, walking away from his friends who now were blushing like crazy.

"You heard him, don't be loud Sapnap"

"DREA-"

The end ;}