✌️🎸 • 💖 || I swear to drunk i'm not god

@milesHD requested this oneshot, i hope you like it!
TW ||
•Alcohol
haha spanish go brr
I'll put what Quackity says in the end of the chapter cuz he's mexican and he speaks chingon 😎✌️

🌹

The Dream SMP was having a party tonight, it was going to be in Manberg and Schlatt invited the whole SMP, even Pogtopia, he said that he wanted to have fun and he didn't care if his enemies were there, he said that when he was drunk but he already said it so there's no turning back :)

"Tommy, you're a  c h i l d" Wilbur said to the minor who was standing in front of him.

"BUT EVERYBODY IS GOING TO DRINK AND-"

"Tommy, no"

"WILBU-"

"Everybody will be drunk and you can take advantage of it, you can spend time with Tubbo! Please, you know he isn't happy there and i think it would make him happy if you-"

"FINE, but only because Tubbo is stupid and he can't take care of himself!"

Wilbur giggled and walked up the stairs of Pogtopia.

"WAIT FOR ME YOU ASSHOLE!!"

🌹

Every member of the Dream SMP was there, the Dream Team were in talking, some citizens of Manberg were walking around, Eret was talking with Fundy, Nihachu was just sitting there (cRYiNg iN MaH PrOM dReSs-), etc.

Wilbur was just walking around, looking at the people around him, he couldn't find Tommy, he was going to go check in the back of the podium but he heard yelling so he hid behind a pilar.

"Oh my fucking god you can't do anything right! jesus"

"it's not my fault- i just.. saw it adn dRank it"

Wait.. was that Quackity? Was he drunk??

"Can i lock you in a closet or something?, I can't take care of you i have a party to control-"

"Heyyyy" Wilbur said getting out of his hiding spot "Looks like the Vice President is drunk uh?"

"Wilbur, take this shit with you, you're not drunk so control him" Schlatt said, grabbing Quackity's arms and dragging him while walking to Wilbur.

"Wait wh-" Schlatt pushed Quackity and he fell in Wilbur's arms, catching him.

"Please take care of him, he gets.. weird when he's dru-"

"PAPII~" Quackity said while hugging Wilbur.

"What?" Wilbur said confused.

"Yeah that's what i was talking about"

"Que guapo eres de cerca Wilbur! dame un besitoo, Schlatt está pendejo y me quiere encerrar en un closet! pinche homofobico de mierda-" Quackity said putting his cheek and Wilbur's together while the other two were trying to understand what he was saying "No me miren así! oh esperen, mejor si háganlo, soy bellísimo cierto?"

"this is why I can't have a mexican vice president" Schlatt said under his breath "JUST TAKE HIM!!"

"WHY ME??"

"JUST DO IT" Schlatt ran off the podium, hiding between all the people in the party.

"Gimme a kissie" Quackity said, getting closer to Wilbur, doing a u3u face.

"Uhh, no"

"pWEASEE"

"The fu-" Wilbur was interrupted by Quackity's lips, he was surprised but didn't push him away, it didn't take too long until the two separated.

"Can yu sleep?" Quackity said like the kiss never happened, Wilbur was still surprised but he tried to ignore that, he was drunk after all.

"Pff- yes, i can sleep" Wilbur said chuckling, he placed his arm in Quackity's shoulder and started heading to Pogtopia.

"yayyyy"

"Were you trying to say that you want to sleep?"

"nOooO"

"Too bad because you ARE going to sleep"

"NO"

"It wasn't a question" They kept walking, Quackity complaining the whole walk.

🌹

"What are we doing in your room handsome?" Quackity said, clinging to Wilbur

"S l e e p" Wilbur said in a deep voice, Quackity blushed and sat on Wilbur's bed.

"You're so fucking boring" he threw his back to the bed, looking at the ceiling of the room.

"Come here" Wilbur walked to the bed and crawled to Quackity's side, placing his arms around the other.

"You want to cuddle me?" The smaller said with a shade of red in his cheeks, looking up to the other who just nodded, he looked down again and rested his head in the taller's chest, hugging him back.

"You're cute even when you're drunk" Wilbur said while rubbing circles in Quackity's back.

"I swear to drunk i'm not god"

"PFF-" Wilbur started laughing, the other was just confused. He stopped laughing a bit later and just let out little giggles remembering what the smaller just said.

"Your giggle is cutee" He got even closer to the taller if it was possible.

"It is?"

"Yeh"

Wilbur leaned closer to Quackity's face and placed a little kiss in his forehead "I don't deserve you" The other had his eyes closed, in a deep sleep, Wilbur just sighed and tried to sleep too, closing his eyes, slowly falling asleep.

🌹

"PAPII~" = "DADDYY~"

---
"Que guapo eres de cerca Wilbur! dame un besitoo, Schlatt está pendejo y me quiere encerrar en un closet! pinche homofobico de mierda-"
=
"You're so handsome when you're closer! Gimme a kissiee, Schlatt is stupid and wants to lock me in a closet! fucking homofobic of shit-"

---
"No me miren así! oh esperen, mejor si háganlo, soy bellísimo cierto?"
=
"Don't look at me like that! Oh wait, do it, i'm the prettiest right?"