🔫🐝 • 💔 || Your Tubbo

Today 2 oneshots will come out, so be prepared!

TW ||
•Yelling
•Suicidal Thoughs
•Suicide
•Crying

🌹

"Tubbo.." Tommy was in the nether, admiring the lava infront of him, watching how it moved different ways and feeling the warmth of the place calming him down, was he really going to jump?

"I'm so sorry Tubbo.." He stepped closer to the edge, thinking if he really was going to do it.

"Tommy, it isn't your time to die" Dream said behind him, he was about to grab his shoulder and drag him away from the edge when "TOMMY NO!!"

The other jumped off the edge, feeling like everything stopped moving and was going in slow motion, feeling the sadness and guilt getting control of his body, remembering the times he was happy, the times he was with his friends.. with his best friend..

"Since the beginning it's been you and me, and it's been great, i really hope this turns out for the better!"

Was this the end? He was never going to see the light of the sun again? was he never going to be happy and smile again?

"Tubbo likes da bee"

"I like da bee"

Was he really gone?

"Tubbo..? You're my friend!"

". . ."

"Goodbye Tommy"

"TUBBO!!!" He woke up, sweat was running down his face and tears started to come out of his eyes "Was that a dream..?" he said for himself and peeked his head out of the tent, watching how the sun was coming.. scaring away the moon, taking it's place in the kingdom of the sky, radiating it's light and warmth all over the place.

"Tommy? i heard some yelling, are you okay?" Ghostbur was outside the tent "Do you need any help?"

"No.."

"Are you really okay?"

"I'm fine"

"If you say so.." He stared down at the grass beneath him, the blonde came out of the tent.

"I'm going to the nether" he had a bag with a few tools in it, he was going to walk to the portal but the other stepped infront of him.

"Wait! i have a gift for you"

"Really! what is it?"

"I though, what's the things Tommy likes the most? and i though "women"! but uhh, I couldn't bring one, so instead i though of another thing you like and well, i made a list of things you like and wrote them down, so I know what you like the most in the entire world and is.. Tubbo!" The ghost gave him a compass, it had the words "Your Tubbo" writen in it. The blonde didn't know what to say, he had a mix of emotions going through his head "I know you really like Tubbo.."

"Thanks Wilbur.." He ran away, going to the portal, the ghost stood there and didn't follow him.

He was in the nether, again, but he was feeling different, he was feeling.. nostalgic. Something moved in his pocket, it was the compass, he grabbed it and it was pointing to different directions, it looked like it was going crazy "What the.." It stopped moving, pointing to his right, he unconsciously walked in that direction, going through the path him and Dream built, not paying attention to where he was stepping in, almost falling while changing paths, he kept walking and walking, his speed was increasing, going faster and faster, at this point he was running, going in the direction the compass pointed to, he didn't know why he was doing it but it was happening.

He suddenly saw a purple light infront of him, it was the portal but there was something in it, it looked like someone just went through it and was standing there, he stopped running when he saw who it was "Tommy..? W- what are you doing here?"

"Tubbo..? is that really you??" His eyes had tears in them but they didn't come out.

"I can't be here.. with you.. i- i have to go" the brunette quickly turned around and stepped in the portal.

"TUBBO!! PLEASE!! WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME ANYMORE!???" The blonde yelled at the top of his lungs, he wanted the other to stay "AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH??? I CAN DO SOMETHING!! I- I CAN..- I WILL BE GOOD!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE YOU'RE MY FRIEND!! MY BEST BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD" he collapsed to the ground falling on his knees, tears streaming down his face like a river, desperate.

"I'm sorry Tommy.."

"OK THEN!! i- i don't need your pity anyways.. i just needed you.." the blonde walked to the edge, sitting with "Your Tubbo" in his hand. Tubbo was about get teleported back when he saw Tommy placing the compass in the floor by his side, standing up, looking at the lava.. oh no.

"WAIT TOMMY DON'T!!" he got out of the portal and ran to the blonde jumping off the edge, he jumped after him.

"TUBBO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??" Tommy yelled at him, both falling faster and faster to the lava, Tommy extended his hand, trying to grab Tubbo's, the other did the same, finally reaching for him, Tommy trying to pull him closer to hug him, being successful.

At least they died together.. right?

🌹

Just to clarify cuz some people take things wrong: This is not a ship- yes, the heart is broken but remember that the emoji 💔 is Angst, romantically or not, it's just Angst, also, DON'T SHIP MINORS IT'S WRONG AND THEY'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT-