29

AT THE HOTEL 30 MINUTES AGO Laxus POV~~

"Shit, shit SHIT!" My knuckle came in contact with the wall and my lightning crackled around the whole place. 

"Hey man, not like I care but what's wrong and what's taking Cuz so long? The train's aboutta leave." Metal punk and the book worm with the black cat passed by the hallway and noticed the large hole in the wall. 

"Um Laxus you're gonna have to pay for that." The bookworm muttered and pushed up her glasses. 

"I don't give a fuck about some shitty hotel right now!" I released my anger and ran both my hands through my hair as I gripped tightly. 

"Hey, watch your tone lightning punk!" The iron ass retorted. 

"Gajeel." The bookworm mumbled and held onto his bicep. 

I clenched my fists together and pushed the metallic asshat onto the wall holding him up by the collar, "She's gone, they took her."  

I released the grip and brought my hands down to my side again, walking in the room and holding up my coat that faintly smelt like her. 

All of a sudden a fist came in contact with my jaw and as I opened my eyes Gajeel stood with his arms crossed. 

"Get a hold of yourself dumbass, she's strong." He boasted with confidence and I tilted my head in anger remembering that he punched me. 

"Hit me like that again and your dead." I spoke lowly as glared into his eyes.  

A faint "Yeah whatever," escaped from his throat as I sprinted towards the exit. He had to be her cousin. 

~~~~~

I could see a picture in my head of a grassy clearing somewhere near Magnolia forest, somewhat close to the guild. Rami's images were flooding through my head, I saw Alison and some guy with a burnt ass face.

"They want her blood,"  The metal head had told me earlier that Alison and whoever the fuck wanted Rami's blood and needed it for some transfusion.

Fury flooded through my veins.

My lightning lead me to where Rami was held, she acted as a rod since our magic was connected.

 "Oh and yeah Alison, quit hitting like a fucking pussy." Her laughter rang through my ears and my stomach twisted with joy as I used lightning body to finally hold her. 

"I'm so glad I found you Rami." I whispered in her ears as she fell into my arms. 

I laid her down onto a nearby grass bed and flowers grew around her as she touched the ground. Perks of being an Earth mage.

Her distressed look disappeared and left her with a delicate smile as she lay unconscious with my thumb slowly caressing her face. 

I turned over my shoulder to face the scene unfolding behind me. Walking a few feet to the henchmen that had suddenly crowded me, I unleashed an attack. 

"Get out of my way! Lightning Claw!" The attack dispersed in the air and shocked the men who immediately collapsed to the ground. 

"Serves you fuckers right." I lowly grumbled as I clenched my fists together and strode towards the girl from my past. 

"Fancy seeing you here Laxy." Alison spewed her venomous words as she leapt onto me.

"Get the fuck off me and I don't wanna hear ya calling me that." I glared through her skull and pushed her off of me. 

"I miss being this close to you Laxus." She seductively tried to walk towards me and I cringed as lightning continued to crack around me. 

"What does she mean Laxus?"