13

Next Morning~~

I was trying to get up but a heavy arm was slung over me. I smiled and blushed at Laxy's cute sleeping face and remembered yesterday night. Hmm we sure had fun. I started playing with his hair and tugging at his blonde locks. Close up I studied his features and realised how good-looking he actually was.

 As much as I wanted to lay here and relax we had a job to do. I wonder what the criminal looks like and why he wants the gem so much and why he- *knock knock* I was interrupted from my thoughts by a knock on the door.

I stood up slowly adjusting my floppy hair and blouse that had a few buttons undone. I opened the door and met my eyes with the same guy from yesterday that gave us the pizza. I stared at him for a minute and studied his features, he was quite good-looking too, with brown hair and greenish blue eyes.

 "Hey beautiful, forgot to tell you my name last night," the guy spoke with a smug look. "Look, about yesterday just forget about it, I'm not really interested." I grimaced as I attempted to approach this situation in the nicest way possible.

His face turned into an angry expression and he gripped onto my hand tight pulling me towards his chest. "Stop let me go!" I said trying to pry him off me.

Laxus POV~~

I knew it was morning because of the sun peeking through the curtains, I was tired from yesterday and wanted to stay in bed all day but I knew we had a job to do. I decided to stay in bed a little longer and wait until Rami wakes me up fully. 

I then felt her small hands playing with my hair, it feels so nice . She stopped playing with my hair and left the bed to go answer the knocking at the door. I awoke from this and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

I heard an unfamiliar voice and then I heard Rami speak, "Look, about yesterday just forget about it, I'm not really interested," She said. "Stop let me go!" I heard this and straight away made my way over to the front door and punched the guy's face. 

"Stay the hell away from her," I said glaring at the guy's already bruised face. I then looked at Rami who was rubbing her wrist and looking at me guilty. 

Smiling down at her I spoke to the strongest wizard in FairyTail, "You could of easily got away from him..." I said slowly.

 "I wanted to be the damsel in distress for once and I was waiting for my knight in shining armour to come to my rescue." I smirk at this proudly. She just made up an excuse for me to come to her. 

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of spoken to him in the first place." She said slowly with a frown. I embraced her in a hug and she nuzzled into my bare chest. 

"It's not your fault, don't apologise." I felt her cheeks become hotter against my chest and from her movement the delicate material adjusted lower and I peered down realising her blouse was half way over her shoulder, almost exposing her own chest. 

"I think I need to buy an outfit, I saw some shops along the way," she mumbled quietly, I just nodded, looking away giving her the dignity back and we released the embrace, ready to go shopping in the city of Oshibana.

Rami POV~~

I placed my beanie on top of my head and got ready to go out, Laxus was putting on his coat and running his hands through his luscious blonde hair. I wish my hands were in his hair. I thought to myself. 

The job was later at night so we wanted to get our shopping done in the day time. We both walked through town and I saw a couple of shops but none of them had what I was looking for.

 Then I spotted the perfect shop and made my way over to it, I looked up and saw the shop name, 'Bell's boutique,' Hmm catchy . I walked in and saw the prettiest dresses ever.

I peered over at Laxus who was eyeing the shop opposite this one, which happened to be a menswear stall. "Go, I'll be here" I said and motioned for him to go. He smiled with a nod and I started searching for my dress.

Timeskip~~

Ugh I don't know which one. 

"Excuse me ma'am would you like some help?" a kind woman appeared behind me. "Oh thank you, yes please," I said shyly while rubbing my arm. I've never really went shopping for any clothing items, I just stuck with purchasing food because I knew exactly what I wanted. But here, I had no idea what type of dress I should buy. 

She took me into the changing rooms and gave me a bunch of dresses to try on. The first one was a blue one with lace at the bottom flowing down. I didn't like it too much so I took it off and she gave me another one. 

It was red and black with flower designs. The colour was striking and didn't suit me. Lastly she handed me a satin green dress that stopped on my thighs, it had thin straps and it fit perfectly. "This is the one" I said to the lady. She smiled with a nod and I put my normal clothes back on.

As I got out of the change rooms I saw Laxus sitting on a chair waiting for me patiently, then I glanced at his hands and he had a bag. I see he has his shopping done. I paid for my dress and started walking over to him. 

"Hey," he said as he looked at me and stood up. "There were so many dresses I didn't know which one would look good on me, sorry I took so long." I said as I sweat dropped. He chuckled lowly as we exited the shop, he casually spoke as we strolled along the path. "I'm sure you'd look good in any dress," I blushed at what he said and followed him to a food cart. 

"I'll get us some hot dogs." he suggested, before ordering. I was grabbing the jewel from my pocket to pay for my food but I looked up and saw that Laxus had already paid. We walked towards a park, "You didn't have to do that," I said slapping his shoulder. 

He looked at me and squinted his eyes, "Do what?" he asked not knowing what I was talking about, I rolled my eyes. "You know, pay for me and stuff" I muttered. "Get used to it" he replied and smirked. "What is that supposed to mean?" I asked but got no answer. 

We finally reached the park where we sat down and ate peacefully. We talked about our old times, laughed and messed around the place, playing truth or dare. I dared Laxus to make a kid smile and he actually did it, I thought it was cheating because he didn't use his own abilities to make the kid happy. He just bought the kid a lollipop.

He dared me some crazy things too but I was up for the challenge and I completed them too. One of them was to swim in the water fountain, I did it and realised my top got so drenched and almost became see through.

"You made me do that on purpose you ass!" Laxus just laughed and I dried off using my elemental green flames. "Shit, what time is it?" Laxus asked and we both looked at each other with terror in our faces. The fucking job. 

 We raced back to the hotel and gained some judging glances from people inside, we obviously  didn't care and made it into the hotel room, catching our breaths.