35

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH um very long awaited, if you a real one, you know what I'm talking about ;)

Laxus POV~~

My fingertips rode up her delicate thighs as she uttered my name under her breath.

Laxus

The wind from the open window blew tiny wisps of her chrome locks between the close proximity of our faces.

I tucked them away behind her ear as she opened her eyelids hesitantly almost as if the moment was too surreal, nostalgic even.

"On a train seems too hypocritical, especially for us, doesn't it?" Her warm breath sent goosebumps along the back of my neck as she closed the distance between us grasping my collar with one hand and undoing the buttons of my shirt with the other.

"You seem to be eager regardless of that statement Tsurenma," I smirked as I captured her soft, pliable lips, whilst playing with the drawstring of her track pants.

Her eyes met with mine as we were hypnotised by each other's sexual presence.

"So, we doing this, right here, right now?" she asked whimsically

"I don't see why not," I shrugged off the material over my shoulders and in response her fingertips grazed down my torso into the waistband of my pants.

"This seems unfair, I don't see your top off," palming the small of her back I unclasped her bra and she stood back, pulling up the tank top from over her head.

"Anything else, Mr Dreyar?" she uttered as she nipped at my ear.

"Yes, you."

My head is a jungle, jungle

My head

I palmed the warmth of her breast and she arched her back as I left love marks on her neck. Her fingertips ran through my hair as she tugged on it playfully with every purple hickey left on the structured nape.

I placed intricate kisses along her jaw, tenderly meeting with the plump pink lips once again as they savoured for my taste invitingly.

Rami

Rami

Rami POV~~

I struggled to catch my breath as we released from the deep kiss, leaning back against the train wall as it shook on the tracks.

Staying silent, the sound of the train on the tracks in the background with our eyes locked. Adjusting my legs around his waist and teasingly rubbing against his torso I tugged his bottom lip slowly with my teeth as he grunted in response.

His eager hands tore off my khaki pants as he rubbed me through the lace material of my underwear.

My back arched in response and he attacked my nape leaving several purple marks.