34

Little side note before the chapter, I'm giving you guys some context since I've been gone for awhile. So basically the herbs that she ate before passing tf out made her memories more enhanced and she remembers more than she initially should which is the part in basically chapter 29 so if you guys wanna re-cap, go ahead. I'm providing this because I'm literally having a hard time expressing this in the story but I'll try my best coz ily guys so much. Let me know if this should be removed or left on here...it kinda looks out of place but I felt like I needed some sort of context to be provided since I'm all over the place :3 AND CELINE DION! ok lessgoo

Rami POV ~~ 

"Relax your shoulders child, breathe in and out, nose and then mouth." The deep voice ordered as it came closer into view. 

Midnight blue trimmed hair, with soft peaks tickled my cheek as I let out a sigh. 

"I don't want to do this anymore dad," I slumped my shoulders as I got lazily lifted up into the air. 

"Listen Rami, power comes from within so unleashing the darkness before it consumes you, which isn't always bad...but this training is vital my child." His eyes bore through mine, the conniving grin mirroring his persona.

"Logi, what are you teaching her, she's just an infant." The familiar motherly tone echoed as she walked through a wide comfortable looking cave, a basket supported lazily on her hip. 

"Roxanna, my blood in this child it's extraordinary, aren't you Rami?" He placed me down and walked towards the beautiful woman with a dark power radiating off of his figure. 

"Acnologia, you mean our daughter?" 

~~~~~

"Where is she? Where is my daughter?! Why-" 

A bright power surge shook the earth as mineral structures from the cave trapped the woman in the abyss. 

A dark chuckle echoed through the air, "You have my blood in you Rami, MY BLOOD! Let's not forget your mother, but Roxanna won't remember and now, you...won't either." 

~~~~~

Alison POV~~

"Father, I don't understand she's dead but we've got the blood of Acnologia's child, why isn't it working?" My breath staggered as my father stepped closer and enveloped my face in a harsh slap. 

"Shut the fuck up, I'm thinking, I'm thinking, I'm fucking thinking!" His voice echoed through the underground cellar we found near the place we killed her. 

I cupped my cheek with my wounded hand as the sting dispersed, suddenly feeling a harsh pressure in my head. 

"Father it- it hurts.." I collapsed to the floor with my bare knees scraping the rough pavement. 

"NO, no no no no, it can't be a failure It was fresh blood and I injected it straight away, why isn't it-"

His face displayed an anger I hadn't seen before, almost as if it was fear. "The blood cells they're expanding they're growing at a larger rate, that bitch Rami!" 

My eyes blurred as I took my last breath of humid air in the last place I wanted to be, with my father dying next to me. 

Should I really call him a father?  If all he's done is use me for his own selfish gain?

He is not my father, but a leech, hungry for blood, dead in his own pool of red greed. 

Laxus Chapter 29 re-cap~~