28

Laxus POV~~ 

I awoke to the sound of rattling outside the window of the hotel room. Cuddled up in my arms was the beautiful angel, she squirmed as I subtly replaced my warmth with a pillow. The tiny angel snuggled close to the fabric with a gentle whimper leaving her lips. My own tugged into a smirk as I glanced over her sleeping face. 

I made my way towards the window, along with the cold nipping at my skin. My senses tingled in an emotion I couldn't quite recognise as I allowed my arms to fold into themselves, helping with the gradual chill pricking into my skin. 

As I stood watching the approaching storm clouds in the distance, I caught up on a scent that lingered outside the window. Shit.

I flung the window open to catch the presence off guard but they seemed to have read my mind  and with my sudden outburst, it triggered an entrapment spell. 

"Hey what was that, you ok?" Rami groggily suggested, half asleep. 

I heard her straight away but felt as if I couldn't move my mouth to speak. 

"Laxy?...Hey! Woah why are you bleeding?" This time I broke out of the trap with my lightning that countered the spell. 

"Yeah, I'll be alright. How about you, did anything happen to you baby?" 

She smiled in response and almost immediately sat me down on the bed to start healing a cut across my arm that I just noticed. That wasn't there before... I didn't even notice the blood. 

'Well you should've noticed it, Mr leaving-me-with-a-pillow.' 

'Rami, stop reading my mind.' 

"Ok, so you're not gonna call me baby anymore." She leaned in close to my face and emphasised on the pet name, before sitting back and analysing the cut that was nearly healed. 

"What were you doing out of bed anyway? It's cold." She asked with a curious expression. 

"I heard a noise, that's all." I mumbled and cupped her face in my hands, which left her to stop healing my arm and snuggle into my chest. 

"HEY RAM RAM, LAXUS WHERE ARE YOU GUYS WE'RE LEAVIN' YA HEAR!"

"You must've heard Natsu, anyone can hear that ass face from a mile away." Rami laughed at the mention of the fire breath and un-buttoned my shirt that she had on, letting it fall to the ground. 

"Damn." I whispered and watched the golden skinned beauty turn to face me with a grin plastered on her face. 

"See something you like Laxy?" 

"I see everything and I'm liking everything." I stood up and wrapped my arms around her bare frame. 

"Can you guys hurry u-" The door banged open as Gray, Freed and Bickslow  all stood in the doorway, flustered beyond belief. Why did icicle have to be there? 

Luckily I was still in my boxers and Rami was covered by my body but these idiots have no right to just slam the door open. 

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit." I heard Rami whisper as she practically glued herself onto me, not that I was complaining but on the other hand...

"You guys say a fucking word and you're all dead, now get the fuck out and give us some privacy!" 

"Full apologies m-master Laxus." Freed immediately closed the door shut. Thank God.

"Yeah, Laxus, Rami safe travels." Bickslow laughed behind the door and Rami quickly slipped on her dress from last night because she had no other clothing. I mirrored her actions and wore the same shirt and pants as well.