22

Laxus POV~~ 

After hearing Rami, I was ready to win this fight between bald head Jura and myself. At least that black lightning freak Orga was out of the way, but damn does baldy pack a punch. I decided to waste no time and head straight for his face. 

"Lightning Dragon Iron fist!" I charged towards his figure and raised my fist that was covered with lightning, suddenly realising my mistake as I kissed his shoes at the floor. "Like you said, there's someone who's always going to be better than you." He remarked from above, feeding my flame. Flame...

"You should be more concerned about whose at your feet!" I shot back and punched at his body causing him to fly back. He groaned and sent an attack straight at me, "Rumbling Fuji!" I chuckled as I dodged the attack by a hair, thinking about a certain Rock lover herself. 

Rami could probably eat through this shit. 

 I grinned at my thought and flew into the air with Lightning Body and got ready for my next attack "Lightning Dragon's Jaw!" This knocked Jura to the ground and gave me enough time to regain my composure. 

My eyes widened suddenly as he was brought to his feet again, slightly stumbling, giving me a chance to utter some speech. "Alright Natsu, what would you say at a time like this?" I grinned in realisation and tightened my fists with lighting crackling around it. 

"Now I've got a fire in my belly." 

The bald headed monster wizard saint in front of me gasped slightly as I readied my attack, allowing him to stand in a defensive stance. 

"Dragon Slayer Secret Art, Roaring Thunder!"

He flew back, with his mouth agape and clothes falling apart, muttering two words. 

"Well done." 

I had the wind knocked out of me at the extensive use of magic energy. This guy was tough.

I tried to catch my breath, slowly feeling the pain of the many bruises and scratches he had given me. At least I won. 

Rami POV~~

Bickslow, Freed and Ever cheered excitedly at the lightning Dragon Slayer's win. 

 I jumped up and down and waved my fists around like a maniac, "Laxy did it! he did it, he did it!" I sang and Bickslow's babies chanted behind me

 I jumped up and down and waved my fists around like a maniac, "Laxy did it! he did it, he did it!" I sang and Bickslow's babies chanted behind me. "He did it, he did it."

 I grabbed one of them and squeezed it to my chest, "The boy, defeated a wizard saint." The old man's mouth fell open and the first master giggled at his actions. 

"He reminds me very much of someone I once knew," I heard her say as I glanced over my shoulder. I wonder who she's talking about.

Time Skip~~

The crowd went wild when they realised that Fairy Tail had won the Grand Magic Games after Sting's forfeit. 

It was night time and Natsu's group weren't back yet. Strange.