12

Rami POV~~

We were both outside walking through town with our bags and it was getting dark. I noticed that Laxus hadn't said anything to me after meeting with Jeremy. We walked to a hotel and I went up to reception asking for two rooms but the lady that she only had one room left.

 I looked over at Laxus with all the bags in the corner and hesitantly took the keys. "Room 302, on the second floor, go straight and take a left, room is on the right." The lady instructed with a smile. 

I went back to Laxus and grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder, he followed me and spoke. "Uhh where's my key?" He questioned. "The lady said there was only room left." I stated as I twisted in the key, opening our room. "Oh, that's ok I guess" He said and walked in, placing his bag down on the bed.

"I'm going to take a shower, it was a pretty long trip." Laxus said and picked up the towel that was on top of the bed. "Yeah, ok I'll go after you" I said.

 Opening my bag, I took out undergarments and a matching set of striped white and green pyjamas. 

I decided to order some food so I called room service and decided on pizza. "Hi, this is room 302 I would like to order some pizza." I pronounced.

"Sure, it might take a little time and that would be 100 jewel," a guy said from the other side. "Thanks, no problem," I said before I hung up.

 I sat on the chair next to the bed and took off my beanie for the first time in a long time. No one has really seen me with my beanie off my head. It might seem weird but I never take it off because Roxana gave it to me. 

I started humming to myself slowly with my eyes closed. After a while I heard the bathroom door open and I saw Laxus with a towel around his waist with water dripping from his toned stomach  and wet hair messily tossed around on top of his head. Whoa. 

I gulped and then stood up, scanning his body from head to toe. "Sorry I took so long, the water was really nice." he said as he scratched the back of his head. "N-no umm i-it's fine really." I stuttered as I looked away from him. I walked past him with a towel and clothes in my hands closing the bathroom door. 

Once I got underneath the warm water I let out a breath that I was holding onto. "Mmm oh god, this is nice," I moaned as I relaxed my tense body.

After the shower I slipped into my silk pyjamas and opened the door running my fingers through my wet hair.

Laxus POV~~

"Mmm oh god, this is nice" I heard Rami say as my body felt hot all of a sudden, imagining her in the shower. Get a hold of yourself, she's just your friend. 

I noticed the grey beanie she always wears placed on top of the bedside table. I picked it up and felt the soft fabric in my hands. I placed it down and went to the bed, grabbing my fur coat throwing it on top of my bag. 

I saw a balcony and walked to it opening the door and looking outside. It was a pretty good view with all the lights and the forest behind the small city.

 "You hungry? I ordered pizza."

 I turned around and looked at the wonderful sight in front of me. She looks cute in those pyjamas. "Uh yeah actually I'm pretty hungry." I replied with a laugh. 

*knock knock* that must be the pizza. "There we go, food!" she announced as she answered the door. I was sitting on the chair next to the bed, not insight of the door.

Rami POV~~

"Here's your pizza," the guy said as he winked at me, I smiled tight-lipped and gave him the 100 jewel. "Sorry it took so long we were very busy tonight," he said with a smirk.

 "That's fine, at least it's here now," I said and buttoned up my blouse remembering my chest was nearly exposed. "Hey do you maybe want to go out to eat sometime?" he asked as he raked my body with his eyes. 

Just as he said this Laxus appeared behind me leaning on the door frame with one hand. "What's taking so long Rami?" He said interrupting our conversation. I ignored him, "I don't know, do I?" I asked sarcastically, replying to the guy and closed the door. I took the pizza to a table and Laxus just rolled his eyes looking at me.

"What? I didn't wanna be rude." I shrugged and bit the pizza, moaning in delight.  "Come eat, I know your hungry Laxy, don't be so down." I said with a pout. "I'm not going to go out with him anyways," I said as I continued to stuff my face. "Then why didn't you just say no?" he asked annoyed, "Just to get on your nerves hahaha!" I laughed and started choking.

 "I'm fine, I'm fine." *cough cough*

He then walked over to me and pat my back multiple times. "Dumb ass," he whispered. "Hey I heard that," I said as I pouted and fed him the slice of pizza. He took a bite and started laughing too. 

We continued to laugh all night and Laxus had some alcohol in his bag. We had a drinking contest and eventually crawled up in bed, exhausted. "Night Laxy," I murmured as I gave him a wet kiss on his cheek, subconsciously.

 "Night cutie." He whispered and in his drunken state, slept straight away. I however, was semi-sober.  

The words replayed through my head as I closed my eyes and turned to the other side of the bed. 

Cutie huh?...