9

Rami POV~~

We finally reached the guild and Natsu kicked the door open, also kicking a person from twilight ogre. Everyone hugged and started celebrating as they saw the guild after seven years.

Whereas it had been fourteen years since everyone had seen me. 

"Rami! We thought you died, we tried getting a hold of you when the others disappeared but couldn't find you anywhere and assumed the worst." Macao said as he saw me and the cheers died down. 

"Well I'm here now aren't I? Get that grim look off your face guys," I stated proudly and raised my hand up.

We then figured out that twilight ogre had been asking fairy tail for money and kicked us out of our old guild hall, so we got this crappy wind mill looking thing. 

"Those idiots, I'm going to give them a piece of my mind," I said with a deathly glare.

"Settle down Rami, I will go with Mira and Erza, I wouldn't want to be taking you because we don't want the whole of Magnolia destroyed." Master said and everyone chuckled, "Hey I'm not that bad," I pouted. 

"Come on Rami, you beat Guildarts when you were 14, how bad can it get?" Erza stated with a small laugh as I chuckled lightly and shrugged. 

"SHE WHAT!" Lucy and Wendy yelled and then fainted.

I sweat dropped and then made my way over to the bar. 

"One drink please," I asked and smiled at the purple-haired girl. I got my drink and stood up to go listen to master saying something.

"I am retiring as master and I place Guildarts as the new master." Master said. "Oh yeah, where is that old man? I needed to speak to him about something." I said as I sipped on my drink and spotted Laxus in the corner of my eye with the Thunder Legion. As I made my way over to them, Mira spoke.

"Master he left a note," Mira said and gave him the note as he read it aloud.

'This Master crap isn't really my thing, but since I'm the new master and all, I place Laxus back in the guild and Markorav I appoint you master again. Kind regards, Gildarts.'

"NO! THAT IDIOT!" Master yelled and then walked to the bar chugging a pint of beer. 

"Wait what do you mean that Laxus is back in the guild?" I asked.

 Then the guild fell silent. I looked around and everyone was staring at me, not saying a word.

 "What's the matter? Why isn't anyone answering me?" I asked harshly. 

My head whipped over to the lighting dragon slayer for some answers but I couldn't get to him in time because he used lightning body to disappear.

My fist turned to solid rock as I turned to another dragon slayer. 

"Natsu, speak," I stated coldly. 

"Laxus was a whole jerk, he made everyone fight each other," Natsu spoke. I lowered down my fist as I heard the other members speaking badly about him.

"He was totally power hungry...he even set up body link lacrimas around the whole of city...I can't believe he nearly used Fairy Law to kill us all..." The chattering hushed down to silence again as I walked over to the bar, with everyone's eyes on me, waiting for my reaction.

"But he didn't... I'm sure you guys will forgive him anyway...in the mean time, I need a drink," I shrugged the whole Laxus-situation off but inside I knew what he did was wrong. 

The guild members started chatting again about how he was there to help Natsu defeat Hades and how he's a better person now. I smiled at this gulped down my strong beverage.

Time Skip~~ 

"Rami, you sure you're gonna be ok?" Mira asked me as I was stumbling out of the guild.

I was drunk

"I'm not drunk, it's fine, I'm fine." I waved goodbye to her and was on my was to find a certain someone.

"Laxy where you at?" I asked as my speech slurred. I kept walking with my eyes half open and I ended up at a familiar looking tree. 

"I know you're here Laxy," I slurred. I was about to trip when a warm pair of arms caught me and placed me down, leaning me against the tree. 

"Whoa. That was a close one." I said as I lifted my hand up and raised my index finger indicating that it was a close one. 

"Get it? hmm Laxy?" My hand plopped down next to his as I heard him speak one word.

"Drunk."

Laxus POV~~

"Hey want to hear some music?" she asked, "Ok sure" I replied. Then she started beat boxing like a maniac. I chuckled at her childish actions and started choking on my saliva.

"Don't go dying on me Laxy," she said as she laid her head on my chest. 

"You're very warm, it feels so nice," she whispered as she snuggled closer into my coat. I placed my arm over her shoulders and put my headphones in, looking at her face, smiling. 

Rami opened her eyes slightly and placed her headphones in too, they were dark green with yellow lightning bolts. 

Lightning bolts huh.

"I forgive you." I heard her say as the wind carried her voice away all the way to the moon.