3

Rami POV~~

The morning air was crisp so I stretched by back and glanced over at a sleeping Natsu with Happy on top his head. Smiling, I packed some clothes for the trip in my duffle bag and when I was done I saw Bickslow from a distance waiting for me next to a tree with his tongue stuck out.

"Hello there Rami," He exclaimed as he vigorously waved.

I ran over to him and we walked together into town and eventually at the docks. I spotted a huge ship with a Fairy Tail mark that was waiting for us, I was nauseous just looking at it... my insides started tingling and not in a good way. 

I adjusted my beanie and released a harsh breath staring at the water.

Once we were on the ship, the master explained all the rules to us but I couldn't listen to most of the rules because of the dizziness and nauseating feeling in my stomach . 

"Hey uh, you ok?" Laxus approached me with an uncomfortable face. 

"Yeah...I just...have motion..." 

"Sickness" he finished off. 

"Tch, you too?" I asked with a smirk.

He just nodded and we leaned against each other for support and I noticed members on the boat staring at us.

What are they looking at?

I adjusted to his back and slowly closed my eyes.

We finally reached the Island and it looked like a tree on steroids. The S-class members disappeared for some reason including Laxus.

"Alright guys you pick a cave and a surprise will be waiting for you, get past them and you become S-class, it's that easy."

Master stated with a devious laugh. Something definitely was not right.

The caves were numbered I picked number 5 because uhh we have five fingers?

Bickslow and I were looking around the cave waiting for our 'surprise'. The area was dark and smelt wet, but the rocks glimmered and gave a comforting feeling to me. Must be Igneous.

I thought back to when I attended school in my old town as the edges of my lips turned up into a smile. Rocks always gave me comfort, it was the perfect place to fight because it made me feel the most at home.

Bickslow and I turned a corner and I identified the different types of rocks I could see.

Granite, Igneous, Cobalt.

"Gildarts?"

Laxus POV~~

Hmm, I wonder how Rami is doing with Bickslow, to admit I was kind of jealous of the two and I even saw Bickslow put an arm around her yesterday.

The nerve of that guy.

Ugh whatever, it's not like she's mine or anything. By the way, whoever comes through this cave is not getting to the other side. I smirked at my thought.

"Man this is boring why did you even ask me to be your partner?" I spotted the guild members as they walked up cautiosly.

Pfft, this is going to be easy, they are not getting S-class. I cracked my knuckles and came out of the shadows, "Surprise bitches," I remarked with my signature smirk.

 "Damn we got L-Laxus," the black-haired person said, shivering, "So? We can take him," The random guild member replied.

Seriously? watch that attitude punk, you're about to become minced meat.

I just stood there with lightning crackling around me and charged at them with both my fists to their face...and that is a

K.O. *ding ding ding*

I picked these losers up returned to base camp.

When I got to base camp it looked like the others were done too, Mira got Cana and Bisca, while redhead got Loke and Droy. Rami and Bickslow were not back yet, that means... "Oh shit she got Gildarts!" I accidentally spoke out loud.

My eyes widened at my careless action, "What's wrong? Laxus, worried about your girlfriend?" Mira teased.

"She ain't my girlfriend," I scoffed back at her with a growl while watching Rami on a lacrima with the others. 

"They've been fighting for a while now," Mira added; let us just see how this turns out. 

Good luck Rami...

Rami POV~~

"Earth dragon ROAR!" I yelled as the attack engulfed Gildarts full on, making him skid in the dirt with his feet, "You've got some hit in ya kiddo," He panted. I didn't even bother to reply and started with another attack, " Earth dragon iron gatling!" I chanted as I started throwing as many punches as I could at his torso.

"Bickslow!" I yelled as I ran towards him. He caught and spun me around to gain momentum and I used my air element to get speed and went head first to Gildarts. Grabbing his shoulders, I lifted him up and threw him on the ground causing a huge explosion. He got up and we were both panting, he threw a punch and rocks turned into lots of other small rocks and fell on me.

I wasn't quick enough so I lay on the ground covered in the tiny rocks, catching my breath.

"Looks like I won Rami!" Gildarts stated.

The pebbles crumbled under my feet as I cracked my neck, "What was that? Who said this was over?" I said smirking as I put my fists together.

Gildarts looked shocked and so did Bickslow from behind me.

I closed my eyes and breathed in the air visualizing the environment and locked on my target; Gildarts.

"Earth fusion claw attack!" I chanted and slashed my arm at him as he flew through the cave walls. He stood up and my aura changed into a darker colour, using my speed I went past and slashed his chest.

He was too slow to block and I thought he was going easy on me but I remembered my attack had used paralysing serum.

"Great job kiddo," he muttered before he fell on the ground.

"It's over," I mumbled before falling as well, hitting my head hard on a nearby rock causing blood to flow out.

After that, I was passed the fuck out.

Black.

Gildarts POV~~

We were all back at the guildhall and I still cannot believe she defeated me. My bandages were getting changed and I just stared at the ground in disbelief.

When I came into town, I already sensed a great magic energy, didn't realise it was going to be from some 14 year old kid.

I was sitting next to her while she laid on the bed in the infirmary. Laxus was here as well and was laying his head on the side of the bed taking a nap.

I see how he looks at her, when they grow up this could mean something for both of them.

I smiled remembering Laxus as just a little brat.

Flashback ~~

"Hey Gildarts look what I can do," said 6-year-old Laxus, he sparked up his hands and touched me on the head causing it to frizz up like an afro.

"HAHAHA I GOTCHA!" he laughed at my head and I just smiled at him and Makarov grinned from the park bench.

"We both know you're just showing off to those little girls behind you kid," I started as the blonde lightning kid's cheeks turned pink.

"A-am not!"

End of Flashback ~~

They grow up so quick...