18

Alison in the second slide ^^^ (ಠ_ಠ)      

ALSO A BEAUTIFUL SONG FOR MY BEAUTIFUL READERS. PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING, IT REALLY SETS THE MOOD. <3

Laxus POV~~

"Hey it's alright, don't worry about her. She doesn't know what she's talking about." I spoke softly as I walked with Alison to Fairy Hills so she could stay with Evergreen for the night. 

"Actually Laxus, I was wondering if I could stay at your place tonight?" Alison replied and I stopped in the middle of the path staring at her hopeful eyes. 

"Uh yeah I guess that's alright." Shrugging, I grabbed her arm and used lightning body to teleport to my cabin in the woods. 

"I'm actually going to take a shower, if that's alright with you?" She asked and started taking off her jacket, causing me to peer down at her chest. "Y-yeah uh go ahead." I stumbled at my words, hoping she wouldn't notice as I leaned back onto my sofa. Crap. 

I couldn't help but think about Rami and why she acted that way at the guild before. I shouldn't of yelled at her. I need to find her. 

Grabbing a paper, I wrote a note with a pen lacrima. 

'Be back in 20, have to grab some food...'  

I scribbled on the note and made my way into town, to look for Miss anger-management. 

River near Natsu's house~~

"He just doesn't understand, he doesn't know what I've been through, I just don't understand. I-I thought she was dead." I sobbed into Gajeel's chest as Natsu watched with a worried look. As my tears dampened his clothes, I collected myself remembering the last time I had met with Alison.

"How do you know the new girl?" Natsu uttered with a questionable look. I scoffed in response and decided to tell him the story behind the golden eyed gum stuck under Laxus's shoe. 

"I was 16..."

Flashback~~

I was strapped with magic cancelling cuffs held by my neck and wrists, struggling to get out of the tight hold. "There's no way you're getting out of that girly..."  I heard a voice outside of the cage and saw the gate keeper and a mop of red and black hair behind him. She looked about 13 years old as she glared at me from inside of the cage.

 I spat at the gate keeper as he stepped closer to the metal bars. Blood and saliva splattered out from my chapped lips as he backed away from the ejection of liquids. 

"Ali, darling take care of this brat would you?" My eyes looked up to study the 13 year old girl as she held out her hands and the blood escaped from my face, making me feel light-headed. 

"A b-blood mage huh?" I managed to say hoarsely from the deprivation of water. I wrestled with the magic and tried to resist the spell, but I gave in as she cackled in my face, her wretched breath hitting my nose. 

From her pocket she reached out and grabbed a dagger with what smelt like poison on the tip of the blade and she opened the cage, digging it into my thigh. I let out a ghastly scream that echoed through the cave which fed her hunger for my pain. 

"Why..why are you doing this?" I groaned as the purplish-black blood dripped down from my leg to the cold ground. "Acnologia killed my father and you made him do it. Andrei Bacci, does that ring a fucking bell?!" She shrieked and pushed the dagger in further, resulting in the poison paralyzing my body. 

"What?" I asked breathlessly, before feeling faint and feeling a thick, grubby hand ripping off my top. "That's enough Alison...she's all mine now."  

End of Flashback~~

"The gate keeper released my restraints, unfortunately I couldn't be awake to escape and passed out with the last sound in my head being a slap to my face by the hands of Alison Bacci. When I did manage to escape, years later, I released my dark magic and everything exploded with all of the members lying lifeless on the floor of their guild. I thought I killed everyone."

I explained the whole story to Natsu and Happy as Gajeel looked away with an empathetic expression. "R-Rami," his face looked like his soul left his body and he grasped me tightly. 

He suddenly let go in realisation and gripped my shoulders looking me dead in the eye. "We have to do something about this!" Natsu showed a restless expression and began fidgeting with urge. "I was afraid of this," I replied and he looked taken aback. 

"No! we have to, I can't let you live with the feeling of being afraid with her being around!" I sighed and Natsu gripped my shoulders tighter. "Rami! you have to do something about it, or I'll do it myself!" 

He began to run away but I clicked my fingers and muttered a spell under my breath, "Memory erase, 10 minutes." Happy held an unconscious Natsu and flew him just above the ground. 

"He'll be fine it will make him forget the last ten minutes, Happy please don't tell anyone." I pleaded with the blue exceed as he was about to leave with tears in his eyes. 

"Just take salamander to the infirmary and say that he got knocked out from tryna fight Rami." Happy nodded and took Natsu to the direction of the guild, listening to Gajeel's proposal, whilst shedding thick tears. 

I wrapped my arms around my cousin's neck and broke down, falling to my knees. He was used to my emotional vulnerability, I heard him sniff slightly and looked up to his red puffy eyes. He was totally bawling his eyes out too. 

"Why me? Why do I have to feel like this all the time? I've been trying to hold it in all this time and be happy for the sake of everyone else...but I just don't know what to feel anymore, Laxus is with her now, I have to tell him to create distance between us. I can't let him get involved with my life. I don't want to be in this world anymore if it causes grief like this. I just can't do this anymore, I can't live like this. I have to die!"

I exposed my thoughts and Gajeel released the embrace looking at me, rubbing his eye. 

"I'm sorry this had to happen to ya cuz. You making me all soft and shit, but yeah if you think that's what is right then let thunderbolt know and are you crazy? You can't leave me all alone here, you've got so much to live for." He smiled back to me and spoke with a groggy voice. 

"Thanks G...I need Vodka." I revealed the thirst for my favourite drink to lighten the mood and he agreed. I clicked my fingers again, whispering the spell, "Memory erase, 30 minutes." 

 Gajeel passed out immediately and held his head as he woke up again, looking at his surroundings confused. "Go home metal ass, I'll see you tomorrow." I waved him off with a smack and he looked lost in his thoughts, unable to process what was happening. 

I can't let him know that I'll be leaving...it's for the best. 

We parted ways as I walked back to my apartment. Unaware of the presence, listening to everything. 

Laxus POV hiding behind a tree~~

Everything, I heard everything...