1

Rami is an Earth dragon slayer and has been training with her dragon Roxana, ever since she was 6 years old. 

Flash back~~

"Mommy where did you go?" 

AS the fire blazed around her, Rami coughed into the air, frantically searching around for her her mother. 

Her village had been attacked by a dark guild but that fact was unknown to her.

"Anyone, please!" she cried as the blazing fire crept closer and closer. Smoke filled her vision and she violently coughed whilst holding onto her chest.

"Who are you?"  Little Rami questioned as her vision faded into nothingness but left behind kind green orbs. 

Roxana POV~~

"I'm trusting you sister, to keep an eye on the girl, I already have this Natsu and Zeref situation to take care of," Igneel gave me his last order and left to obey his own rules with his new found occupation.

I raced all the way to where the girl was and blew the fire out with my dragons roar.

At that point, I realised the little girl had swept away with my roar and had fallen unconscious. I took her under my wing and back to the cave to take care of her.

Rami POV~~

I awoke to a sudden pain and smelt a fresh flower fragrance dispersing off my body, I noticed that new fabric was held tightly around me. My own arms wrapped around my body, crisscrossing, holding my shoulders.

Two huge green orbs were focused on me. They were not evil-looking eyes but they were filled curiosity and a sense of care.

"Umm are you a Dragon or something?" I asked with no care in the world.

"As a matter of fact I am child,  you can call me Roxana. I am an Earth Dragon but have also mastered all the elements and I will teach you my magic so you can become as strong as me."

I gently reached over and patted the bridge of her nose with my fingers and she closed her eyes and moved in comfortably to embrace my tiny body.

End of POV~~

From then on, for 2 years, they trained and practiced and Rami became stronger and faster. She learnt lots of moves and spells, including attacks.

She loved going up the mountains to meditate and keep a good head space.

As a twelve year old she believed 'mind at peace reflects in the power you release'.

One afternoon when Rami was coming back with a wild boar from the forest, Roxana was no where to be seen. A grey beanie with an embroidered leaf was left on her sleeping mat, her fingers caressed the material and she placed it on her head and let out a sigh.

However for some reason Rami knew that her dragon mother left for a good reason.

She continued to train and meditate in the rocky mountains, until one day her mind told her she needed to leave and maybe find Roxana along the way.

Rami travelled past many villages and helped with crime and even attended a school for a year, learning about environmental topics.

This went on for a couple more years and with the right mindset she set off again to a new town called 'Magnolia.' Rami was now 14 years old. She held her duffle bag over her shoulder and strolled through the market pathway as she heard whispering from people nearby.