2

Rami POV~~

I was apparently going to stay with Erza at the guild; it's cool that the master let her have her own room. 

She said that this Mystogan person has one and so do Mira and Laxus but Mystogan never comes around so his room is for storage.

 I was still curious to see what was in there. While I was still looking around, Erza had already changed into pyjamas and she let me borrow some of hers that she re-equipped into. They were light green and very comfortable covered with little leaf designs. 

There were two single beds in Erza's room so she took one and I had taken the other. 

"Good night Erza," I said before I went underneath the covers.

 "Good night Rami" Erza mumbled, half asleep already. 

I smiled to myself and thought 'Fairy Tail is my family now.'

I woke up to a loud sound being made outside the door

"HEY WAKEY WAKEY ERZA" a ten-year-old Natsu yelled. 

"Oi flame brain, Erza's already awake," Gray said calmly. 

"Huh, what did you call me ice princess!"

 "Why don't you say that to my fist lava breath?"

 They both started bickering until a smash was heard, "ENOUGH! YOU BAKAS AWOKE OUR NEWEST MEMBER RAMI, NOW GO SAY SORRY," I stood there shocked and looked down at the two boys that were about 10 years old, "s-sorry Rami" they said while hugging each other. 

"Aw um it's fine," I said while sweat dropping, "Hmm by the way, what are your names and what magic do you use?" I asked with curiousity. 

"I'm Gray and I use ice-make magic, how about you?" the one with dark hair said. 

"Oh I'm an Earth dragon slayer," I said knowingly which caught the attention of the salmon haired boy. 

"Whoa really? My name is Natsu and I am a fire dragon slayer... DO YOU KNOW WHERE IGNEEL IS?" he screamed in my face. 

When Natsu said this, Gray just walked away and sat next to some person with orange hair.

"I've heard of Igneel before, but I know that all the dragons left for a reason like my mother too," I said with a bit of sadness in my voice but quickly hid it with a smile.

Natsu stared at me and took my hand in his, "Hey Ram Ram, we'll find them one day." I smiled at his cute nickname for me and squeezed his hand softly. While still holding my hand he took me to a cute small flying cat. 

"This is Happy," Natsu said. 

"When we grow up I'm sure we'll be great friends," I whispered under my voice. 

"I'm sure we will Ram Ram" Natsu replied, as I slightly gasped and then smiled, remembering he had dragon hearing.

Laxus POV~~

I walked into the guild seeing the little pink-headed brat holding her hand and her crouching down so they could be at eye-level. I walked past and overheard what they were saying, "Hey do you maybe come to stay at my place with Happy?" Natsu asked hopefully.

"Yeah sure, I'm going to ask if that's ok with Erza," she said nicely while letting go of his hand. 

I was now on the second floor of the guild and listening to her. 

"Erza, I was wondering if I can move in with Natsu and Happy at their place?" Rami asked calmly "Yes that seems fine, you sure you want to move in with, Natsu?" Redhead said while laughing, "Yeah, I feel like we're going to be great friends in future." Rami said with a grin.