33

Rami POV~~

I groaned as I clutched my head, with a dry taste in my mouth. My eyes adjusted to the extremely bright light as I attempted to sit up and find out where the fuck I was.

The grass underneath me was damp and I was wrapped up in a make-shift blanket that looked like a torn piece of black clothing.

My eyes widened and I quickly checked to see if I had my clothes still intact. My lower half felt sore and I saw pink and purple bruises on my thighs as well as fingernail prints on the back of my ass.

My throat went dry when I saw that I was only in a dark green skimpy party top and underwear.

That's when I spotted the familiar shirtless male with his back to me

What the fuck

What the fuck

What the fuck

"G-GILDARTS, what the fuck!?"

I internally shuddered as the middle aged man turned around to face me with a toothy grin.

In an instant I used my magic to wrap him with vines and pushed him into the earth, rocks enclosing and slowly crushing his body.

"H-hey hey! Rami let me at least explain!" He touched the rocks and they turned into many smaller ones, he winced and rubbed his wrists and his torso as he adjusted himself to finally stand up.

My glare burned a hole through his skull as he looked down to my frame still covered in the black cloth.

"Ok first of all, I- we, did do anything like that," he gestured pointing between the both of us.

I released a sigh that I didn't know I was holding onto and lowered my head down to the grass, to watch the moving clouds.

"In fact, you came to me with some company." he continued and explained as he settled down next to me handing me a pair of what I guessed was his spare trousers.

I muttered a small thanks and stood up to slip on the oversized pants, I shamelessly eyed him as he watched me with a shocked expression and a deep red blush.

"What, you probably saw me without any pants on when I ended up here anyway." I sighed and wrapped myself in the black cloth.

"I see you like stealing clothes," he grumbled as he rubbed his bare arms and this reminded me of a blonde man whose face I vividly don't seem to remember...

"Shut up, I'm cold and w-why don't I remember anything, how long have I been here and whose this blonde guy that I keep thinking of and why do I only remember you?" I rubbed my temples and noticed a change in his expression.

"Rami," he started, but was cut off as he looked behind me to spot the blonde man who I thought of earlier running towards us with a bunch of plants sticking out of a bag slung over his shoulder.