4

Rami POV~~

I wake up and see that I am in a bed with bandages all over me; I get up and head out of the doors only to be greeted by the smiling faces of all the other members and master. 

"OUR NEW S-CLASS WIZARD BEAT GILDARTS YESTERDAY AT TENROU ISLAND, PLEASE CONGRATULATE RAMI TSURENMA, THE STRONGEST WIZARD IN FAIRY TAIL!" master yelled out. Everyone engulfed me in hugs especially Natsu and Happy.

I was confused myself.

"Wait what! Gildarts was the strongest wizard of fairy tail and I-I beat him!?" I asked very loudly.

"YUP" everyone replied in unison. 

My eyes widened and I gulped my saliva harshly. No way.

My vision clouded I suddenly felt that I was falling backwards, I waited for the ground to hit me but instead, I felt a pair of soft warm arms. I looked up and saw that it was Laxus, we stared at each other and I got lost in his greyish-blue eyes and he got lost in my mud brown ones. 

"Look Happy, they're gonna smooch!" Natsu giggled, I blushed and got out of Laxus' grip and teleported myself out of the guild, to the tree where Laxus and I first talked. 

A sudden pain came upon my stomach and I hunched down and punched the ground hard. "AGH! What the f-" I grunted and the creatures in the darkness mocked me as night was approaching. 

Crickets chirped and I sighed and decided to lean against the tree and test my vocals.

I was left to my own devices

many days fell away with nothing to show

The walls kept tumbling down

in the city that we love

Grey clouds roll over the hills

Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes

does it almost feel like

nothing changed at all?

And if you close your eyes

does it almost feel like

You've been here before?

But if you close your eyes

Does it almost feel like

Nothing changed at all?

And if you close your eyes

Does it almost feel like

You've been here before?

Nothing changed at all

I suddenly stopped singing and heard a rustle behind me, since it was dark, I could not see who it was so I brought my fist up to their face and was about to punch them when I realised it was only Laxus. 

"Whoa chill, it's only me," He said and I backed up and leaned against the tree again while holding my stomach. "You've got a great voice by the way," he said while bumping my shoulder. I clenched my jaw and let out a shaky breath. 

"Hey, you alright?" he asked with worry heavy in his voice and sat down next to me, leaning against the thick tree. I did not reply and just closed my eyes while lifting my shirt up revealing a mark on my lower left side. 

"I was 6; my village was attacked by a dark guild. My mother, disappeared...they set everything on fire and a metal pole fell on me leaving this mark on my stomach. From time to time it explodes with pain but I just have to live with it now." I said showing no emotion. 

He looked at me and I just kept staring at the stars.

 "Rami, you're part of a bigger family now that will take care of you, laugh, cry and fight with you. Even if we're miles away, I will always be with you and support you in any way possible whenever you need it. I hope you know that." He spoke with care while placing his arm around my shoulder.

 I turned to look into his eyes and placed my head on his chest while moving in closer to him, feeling the warmth radiating off him. 

"Thanks, Laxy," I whispered as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep. I felt him adjust to put on his headphones while also falling asleep. 

So warm.