7

Rami POV ~~

"Rami I'm kind of nervous meeting your friends," Nora said as she laid on my beanie. "To be honest me too but nah I'm positive you'll love them, they sure know how to make a place feel like home." I said with a smile.

I reached a place in the middle of the forest, which looked like a base camp, and I saw a familiar salmon haired boy talking to a little girl with long dark blue hair.

Is that Natsu? no way!

 I broke out in a full sprint dropping my bag, engulfing him in a huge hug from behind. His shoulders tensed up at the contact as he sniffed the air, turning around with tears in his eyes. 

"RAM RAM!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, which caught the attention of some other members. "Gee Natsu, look at you, you've grown so much" I said as I tapped his muscles and poked his abs. 

"Yeah well you've been gone for forever, what do ya expect?" he said with a hint of sadness in his voice, while attached to my stomach. 

"This is Wendy she is new to the guild." Natsu grinned and the dark blue haired girl looked up at me. I reached my hand out and she nervously shook it with a blush, "I-I'm Wendy n-nice to meet you!" She stuttered quickly.

"Nora, you wanna say hello?" I said quietly as I spotted a white cat standing with Happy staring in amusement at Nora. "Rami!" Happy hugged my chest and I patted his fur.

"I am formally known as Carla, how do you do?" She said with maturity in her voice. Nora flew up to her and they hugged and smiled as they felt the instant friendship. "Hey I want in on the group hug," sulked Happy. 

I looked behind Natsu and saw someone that looked like Gray sitting with a blue haired girl on a log as she scooted closer to him.

 "Gray!" I shouted his name and he saw me trapped under Natsu, at first he looked mad but then softened his features and blushed as he came up to me with the girl, closely following behind.

 "H-hey Rami nice to see ya again." Gray scratched the back of his neck and pulled Natsu off me as they began to fight, like always. "Cut it out you guys." I sighed. 

As I stood up everyone rushed into a stampede trampling over me. "R-Rami is that you?" yelled Mira as she pushed through everyone and hugged me tightly. 

"Who else would it be MJ? Nice to see you again." I tightened the grip on the hug and we finally let go of each other breathing heavily. "I missed you," she smiled sweetly. 

Soon everyone gave me a hug and the girl that looked like a cheerleader said her name was Lucy and that she was a celestial wizard. 

"That's pretty cool," I said with amusement in my eyes. I was so happy to see them again.

 As I was looking around I noticed that everyone had grown and that many new members had joined. 

I sure did leave for a long time. 

I spoke with the members and then saw a certain black-haired metal head. "Whoa Red fox, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I screamed. 

He turned around angered, until he saw me and adjusted to my face. 

Natsu was standing in between us turning his head to look at us both interacting.